• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• He likes the Ekans, actually. He would like to know what the gender and ability is?
    (His Donphan is female with the ability Sturdy. And Jolly nature, if you're intrested too.) :) Level 33 as well.

I would love a Totodile if you would be okay with it. Would you like anything in return? You probably have the starters.
    Hello! :)
    I do have mine. Me and my brother both got ours the day they came out. (And sorry, by the way. My computer loves to eat itself.)
    I have not encountered a Shiny Absol yet, but I'm still working on it for if you ever want/need it.

Oh, but I was wondering.. my brother found a Shiny Donphan. :) He was hoping he could trade it for a shiny he would be best suited for. I wouldn't know if you would offer another shiny for it, but I thought I'd try. :)

Are you getting HeartGold or SoulSilver?
    It's legit and fully untouched, but could u trade it tonight because the hour had passed yesterday and i had to go to bed but tonight i'll keep my computer open all night so can u trade it tonight ?
    wellll, shiny manectric but that i would'nt want to trade cause i came randomly when i was young.
    well that ain't a problem, well i got shiny bellossom lv. 57, masterball, most tm's, i can get all the starters. I can also breed u a pokemon what u want to certain nature. I got too most items. say if one of those is good.
    well that ain't a problem, well i got shiny bellossom lv. 57, masterball, most tm's, i can get all the starters. I can also breed u a pokemon what u want to certain nature. I got too most items. say if one of those is good.
    sorry to bother you but just wandering do you still have a chikortia to trade ,
    i have a variety of egg move pokemon ,and if i dont have what you are looking for , i will get it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…