• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Funny, you have no idea what your talking about. if you venture into other competitive pokemon sites, you would know that the league is virtually the ONLY highlight of the forums AT ALL.
    OSL relates to competitive pokemon as far as I'm aware. So it relates to pokemon enough. Further more Misc. isn't the section to start internet crusades such as petitions or anything remotely similar to them. The section is for discussing topics unrelated to pokemon or other video games, aka the real world. Your thread failed all three checks.
    Hmm, you seem to be using that 'I'm a gym leader on this forum' excuse like you can harass me when clearly I'd rather not be bothered. Now, either leave me be and nothing happens, or continue and see the results. Either way, I could honestly care less....
    Sry...let me rephrase what I know you should've gotten: You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used in a report for harassment against you. You have the right to defend yourself, but spamming me isn't going to make it better...
    Ha...late much for me?
    Congratz on becoming champ bro.
    Best better hold on to that title.
    ....Cuz like i want it and stuff lol
    you might want to do something about that banner soon as it does break sig rules and such =o.
    why couldn't you have made a smaller banner for your sig ;_; , that banner is kinda annoying and you can barely see the E4 symbols D: no offense. It looks ok I just it just needs to be smaller x).
    GG, and sorry about the crit on your bird, I was actually off cooking lunch for me and my g/f and just sat on WiFi hoping you'd show.

I'll post in the Masterclass thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…