• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HEY YOU. I'm sending your letter/tmi...thing (lmao) after school. But it's not everything. XD; YOU'RE GETTING THE PACKAGE LATER. Cuz yeah. My dad is LAME. So don't get mad at me. :( XD

I fell asleep listening to Long Division last night. Now there's two bands that I listen to that make me think of you. <3
    Now that you're set to offline, I ALWAYS HAVE TO LOOK THROUGH MY FRIENDS PAGE AND FIND YOU INSTEAD OF SEEING YOU ON THE RECENT VISITORS LIST @)#*@)*#*)

but anyways. I GOT THE STAMP.
    and after not looking at my cell for the whole day (yeah wtf), I got your txt, too. lol. :(
    Hey, that's pretty cool about your job. I just finished a really funny book about computer game programmers, called 'jPod', by Douglas Coupland. It's about a tiny department in a gaming company that was formed because of a blip in the system that put six people doing unrelated jobs together because they all have surnames beginning with J. It's quite brilliantly weird.

Do we really work such long hours? Dammit. Well, when I was temping I did 37.5 hours per week, not including the unpaid lunch break. But now I do 37 hours including lunch, and... like... 30 hours not including it. *shamed*
    I am enjoying it, although I think they're going to keep me at a level of training where I'm competent enough to do my job but not competent enough to hack the system and replace all the repeats of I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here with some good TV. Shame.

You would not BELIEVE how long we all take for lunch. :D And it counts towards our clocked in time. This is so much better than temping.
    Commute is horrible, though, especially since it's so hot right now.

How are you?
    ...NO WONDER I WENT ALL "EWWWWW" AND TOLD CHELC, YOU PEDO. :x *STABS*

*runs*
    Sid XD

k you need to post more. your user rank is creepish.
    I need to sleep and I never studied for my test btw XD;
    GOOD MORNING <3 :D!!

Get some sleep sometime later for me kthnx.
    I was gonna text you but this is...so addicting :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…