• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, thats true haha, no offense!

You had a good weekend? Do you got HG or SS? I'm addicted haha!

Whats that forum your talking about? Could you send me a link?

When I'm feeling sad, I just glance at that photo, and
    the seagull takes all the worries for me and flies away.
    Most people say I'm quite pretty. The LIES!!!!

I lookes terrible in my last school photo. I looked like something
    from 28 days later. But that day, I was feeling terrible, and I
    fainted after that. I got out geography! Yay!

I just stuff the pictures that I dont want anyone to see down
    the side of my bed. There, they are never seen again.
    Date set! I send it on Wednesday.

Wait......

Anyways, most pictures of me make me look older than I am.
    The best picture I have is me standing at the beach with my friends.
    Why is it the best you ask?
    In the background, there is a man getting attack by a seagull.
    It makes me laugh.
    Im sorry i late anwser i know haha! But my girlfriend is taking alot of time! I couldn't even play pokemon yesterday! So i turned my DS on right now to take my totodile on for a journey!

How did your schoolday go yesterday? Free Early?
    I live in Virginia. Who is your sister? OMG!!!!!!!! Yu really got 19 posttss at once?! Holy ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the only set i don't have is the lufenians set and i never went back and got the warlords set. i also need one more to finish the genji set.

i think my favorite set is the giant's set. +750 HP and +100 brave. so good for melee characters. i used to use snowpetal set on terra, ultimecia, kuja (basically all my magicusers) but now i use Seditz, Royal Crown, Rainbow Robe. I alternate between nirvana and stardust rod magic users, and excalibur and ragnarok for melee. I have the adamant knife for zidane. and i use the ultima weapon for anyone else.
    Pff tommorow i'm free at 15:30 i hope! But chill that your teacher are sick, not so chill is your presentation partner. Look it at the bright side a six is always better then a five haha!

I've got a xbox 360, xbox(not using it anymore but still have it), DS and a macbook for Football manager! And you?
    Yeah school is killing me as well, but today and tomorrow i'm a trainee at an accountingoffice so i can relax on a computer haha! Do you play a lot on your DS? KH is epic i always played it on the PS2!
    Yeah your right but with HG you can get growlithe haha.. On the DS im only playing pokemon mostly in the summers, but on the xbox360 im playing Fifa10 and CoD MW2! But i dont play much because of school and friends and you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…