• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry for another message, but if you can't post in my RPG, you can quit if you want. It's up to you and fine by me.
    You didn't say any route, but thanks for saying it now. Route 211, what will be the name of the contest?
    I planned on it being a ferry from Canalave City to Eterna City and then we walk the rest of the way there.
    So, there will be a contest for Adriana right after Eterna City? That would be for he second ribbon, right? If so, you just need two more and there is no rush.
    That's ok. Just long as you are still motivated to be in this RPG. When's Adriana's next contest?
    Are you still busy with schoolwork? You're starting to get pretty far behind now. I know that Rich & Adriana were traveling alone now, but don't get too far behind, so how about you just do have one post where they get out of Eterna Forest and do Rich VS Gardenia. You could make the battle 1 on 1 or 2 on 2 if you want. I'm for constantly VMing you. I just don't want for you to be too far behind. At least summer is almost here. When do you fully end school? (When Finals and all that stuff, if you have any, are over)
    Since Rich & Adriana are the only ones still in Eterna Forest(I think they are), could you do some posts so that DOP can have an opening to finish Jazzy's gym battle? I know that they don't want to travel with the group anymore, but Rich is going to be battling Gardenia, right?
    Since Rich & Adriana are the only ones still in Eterna Forest(I think they are), could you do some posts so that DOP can have an opening to finish Jazzy's gym battle? I know that they don't want to travel with the group anymore, but Rich is going to be battling Gardenia, right?
    Ok, even though it will be a while for her to get her 2nd ribbon then if she'll get it the last.

Don't worry, just do it when you get the chance. I'm in no rush for now.
    So, you'll make Adriana and Rich get back before the battle round starts, right? Purplepassion needs to post an appeal and then the battle round will start.

Edit: You're going to have to take off the stuff at the end with Rich and Adriana being taken by Tille and Gautier since now the battle round will start. Next time, just inform me when you'll do something like that and when they'll be back with the group. Thanks.
    That's fine. Just be able to post soon since it is just you and Purplepassion who need to post their appeals.
    Ok. 17:46 is 5:46, right? I'm also gong to assume it is PM where you are. Here it is almost 12:00 pm.
    Ok, well you are the most recent poster anyways. How about I post something and then you post with the battle?
    Do you want to post your character battling Roark? It is just you and Silver Seoul left and Silver Seoul is not on.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…