• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Doing fine thanks for asking , the reason that happened it is because I am thinking on leaving the forums =/ .

How about you ?
    Yeah, gomen, gomen... It's just...with school and HG and moving to a new home.. -sighs- Takes away a chunk of my time online, y'know? Especially now that the Internet will be cut for 2-4 days because of the move (starting on Thursday)...

Damn, I hate this, but there's no use complaining, eh? >_<
    Yeah, sorry about that. I was so angry with some pokeshippers on youtube when I posted that. I hate Pokeshipping but I won't ever bash it.
    I would too. It would kind of be really hard for me if they did since they're so close. I can't imaine Dawn without Ash and visa versa. But I'd still support it that happened too.
    Sorry for the really late reply, but..

You're welcome~ Always great to see new faces bop up to support the greatest pairing of all time. ;D
    I agree with you. I think Pearl is the absolute best shipping as well.
    Neither Advance (no offense, Advanceshippers) or Poke (All offense intended to Pokeshippers) can be compared to Pearl. Pearl is the best.
    As you can see, I hate absolutely hate Pokeshipping. Grr :mad:
    No prob :D And thanks for adding me.
    I'm a huge Pearlshipper too. I just love meeting new Pearlshippers.
    Greetings once more, and thank you for accepting my offer a few days ago. I may get to be even more mentally active at a certain event this evening in my corner of the world, with regards to my political interests. Are you doing well today, and would you like me to add what I learn from this event into my overall explanation?
    To be honest that is the most stupid non April fools joke I have ever seen in my life but oh well :/.

And cool ^^ thanks for accepting , i hope we can become good friends
    Lol you heard about what happened in bulbagarden ? XD Team Rocket took over it I heard ROFL that is why all the shipping threads are closed
    (chuckling alertly) I had a strange suspicion that you would cite my signature in recognizing me, and you might very well be surprised at the extent to which I have combined my interest in Pearlshipping with my interest in, well, politics. Would you mind if I began to explain how I pursued such a course of action?
    The pleasure is all mine =) . Lol well since you asked in the thread the rules I decided to give them via VM so we wouldn't had gone off topic in the thread lulz .

And like I said in the thread , I know you from Bulbagarden , because I sometimes post in there to :p
    Hello. You might recognize me from the Bulbagarden Pearlshipping thread as C7CACorncas12, and I'm certainly glad you've decided to start contributing at Serebii. Are you doing well at this moment?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…