• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S.Suikun
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I concur, unless V Faction makes a second return and makes enough bacon jokes to convince me otherwise. And really, are they going to sell mucho merchandise of the snake or the ugly otter? No, of course not! The other two starters aren't even pretending to be cute! Although if we're lucky, flaming pig will evolve into the "cool" final starter evo, causing it to be given to Ash and eventually evolve.
    Your sig. Are they supposed to be jokes? Personally, I'd love a flaming platypus. I hate the flaming monkey idea. I like the flaming pig idea. I love the new otter, and the snake grass thingy.
    What are your thoughts? I'm sorry if you hate them all...
    Ok, thanks for telling me. I was just wondering. It also doesn't help that chiripa so far doesn't seem to have answered an VMs/PMs. I also doubt that chiripa is a spambot because don't spambots only have links to random things?
    Ok, thanks for telling me. I was just wondering. It also doesn't help that chiripa so far doesn't seem to have answered an VMs/PMs. I also doubt that chiripa is a spambot because don't spambots only have links to random things?
    You've got to do something about chiripa. He/her/it thus far is not banned and will continue with these dumb threads in the PAD. Infractions don't help unless you give a custom 170 pointer(that's how much points you need for a permaban, right). That's because let's say he/she/it gets a 10 pointers but stays inactive until it expires. I know that your aware of chiripa's outlandish behavior so I probably shouldn't have VMed you. Although, I think it is more efficient to tell a mods an annoying member rather than send a report since there could be thousands of other reports. So, yeah. Sorry for the long message.
    Even though you said to not put the Japanese titles in my thread(spoilers of course, until we get the American Title), can I just put them in spoilers so when we get the American Title, I can just copy and paste them out of the spoiler? It just seems easier, but if you don't want me to, that's fine as well. I did notice that the previous Dub Title Thread had done that.
    Even though you said to not put the Japanese titles in my thread(spoilers of course, until we get the American Title), can I just put them in spoilers so when we get the American Title, I can just copy and paste them out of the spoiler? It just seems easier, but if you don't want me to, that's fine as well. I did notice that the previous Dub Title Thread had done that.
    Alright, I'll take a look at the old format. One question though. We already know titles up to DP160 in the US, but in Japan we know up to DP178. So, can I put ??? next to unknown dub titles?
    I think I might be committed to updating the new thread for New Dub Titles. I usually check for new Dub Titles anyways. Also, when a new season starts, want me to make a new thread for it, closing the other one?
    OH that is nice ^^, I wish I was on break, but I got long hours at school, and now long hours at work, I've did 58 hours in 6 days at work >_>;;;;
    OH yes today the forum would need some special attention... How you liking the vacation so far? If your still on.. idk XD
    You're gone for a week, eh? Time to initiate plan Surpreme Overlord of PAD and get people to give me $10 for every stupid post they make. I'll become a millionaire overnight, and nobody can stop me now! Mwahaha!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…