• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ahh, okay ;)

I agree with them, Focus Sash is for Noobs with Shedinjas (No offense if you use the strategy) I have strategies to prevent Noobs from defeating me with Focus Sash :)

I use Endure+Reversal+Berry that gives more Speed at Critical Rate (VERY Advanced Crap alert xD)

Anyways, sorry for boring you xP
    OHH, okay, ironically, I got in trouble on another site for Double Posting, I didn't listen to them cause the staff there were idiots (Not here)
    So, just make sure I've got this, we can give people the link the Pokemon questions thread, but not be all mean and rude and all "You noob post that in the questions thread!"
    It's not mini-modding?
    We can dream, but it's not too realistic. Honestly, how can so many people miss such a popular and simple stickied thread as the Pokemon Questions thread? @_@
    Looking at the last dozen or so pages of GPD, Vycksta, it's like you and I form some kind of super crime-fighting dream team in that section, keke... >D
    Well I think it was time that we finally got acquainted then. It takes me a while to say hi to anyone these days. But after its been said and done I feel it was worth it. And I guess we do ^^

It is nice to meet you Vyck, my name was diablo_200525, but I just got sick of seeing that name all the time that ~MM~ or Midnight was better =).

That sounds a lot better then me XD I have a project that needs work =\ But it is almost done luckily =D

You'll find me somewhat chatty, just to give you a heads up :p
    It took me almost 3 weeks to get here XD. I keep seeing your name everywhere so I thought I send out a very warm hello =3. Name is ~MM~, nice to meet you, how's it going?
    I bet she's smiling like a loon after hearing that. X3

Man, she has some fine taste in ships! BFFs indeed. I just gotta meet this girl. =O

Hey, yanno, as awesome as this chick is...I'll move on from her and ask you this since I'm getting stuck. Who would you say are the most tsundere characters in Pokemon...? Kasumi and Silver come to mind, but I know there are more.
    I'm sure she's very glad you like her icons so much and is always glad to make you more. =D

Mmmmm, I bet she'd love herself some hawt Stalkshipping smut indeed. In fact, she'd probably kill for it. I wish her good luck in finding some one day. The gal has good taste, I do declare.
    Idk, MAGIC? Nothing to do with your fangirling or that lovely icon you have there (man, whoever made that is a cool person, I'd love to meet her and give her lots of cookies), no sirree.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…