• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY! 8D
    I believe today is your birthday... Oh, I'll never get used to the time differences between our homes. While I can't send any physical gift, I'm offering you any pokemon you might need, and I'm making a REALLY big flipnote. It'll have to be multiple flipnotes, due to it's size, but you'll love it. (it's the history of our amazing friendship)
    Unfortunately, to make a really big flipnote, it will take a really long time. Don't expect to see the whole product for a while, but part one is on the way!

Your buddy,
    ~Andy
    Omg!! I am so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry i havent been on lately, I've been preoccupied with high school and everything,
    Oh btw i got the new Soul silver game^^ It was awesome^^ Im training all my pokemon right now to beat red^^ He's hard tho...
    Anyways maybe i'll be on more regularly....maybe since it's summer and all :3
    -Monksea
    Omg!! I am so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry i havent been on lately, I've been preoccupied with high school and everything,
    Oh btw i got the new Soul silver game^^ It was awesome^^ Im training all my pokemon right now to beat red^^ He's hard tho...
    Anyways maybe i'll be on more regularly....maybe since it's summer and all :3
    -Monksea
    I eventually gave up on sending, but from the looks of it, the message sent anyways! :D
    Everybody has a shiny leaf but me... though I'm not trying... :p
    Right now I'm trying to make my team a high enough level, but it's getting repetitive...
    We needed something to do for Spring Break, so "FabOlympics" has taken over. There's:
    -A competition
    -A scavenger hunt
    -A relay race
    -Lunch :3
    -Aaaaannnddd riddles I made up. I asked everybody riddles and they have to present the pokemon I'm talking about!
    Lot's of fun! :D The grand prize (don't tell) will be... nothing special at all XD
    No MSN (for now :p )
    I know what you mean, my other friend is a pokenerd by herself at her school. That's why we all have Serebii to stick together! :]
    The Contest is actually run by me. Whoever makes it to finals goes up against me for the Grand Prize! I really should train, but homework and what-not gets in the way ;___;
    It's been a little boring over here, but HG/SS seems to have changed that.
    Unfortunately high school has been a bit hard this year... dumb AP classes. x__x
    I've collected all 16 badges, and my Diamond version (finally) has a copleted pokedex!
    I'm currently training my new team for a contest in two weeks. Wish me luck!
    Hey long time no see!
    Now that HeartGold and SoulSilver are out I've been much more active here on Serebii!
    Reply whenever you see the message, buddy!
    ~Andy
    don't worry i barely go on anyways :3
    Well i got the new kingdom hearts game 358/2 days ^^ Its fun
    >.< ooooh I haven't been lately! I've been preoccupied with my DA account :3 anyways I'm fine :3 it's summer I can stay up till 2 and sleep till 12 XD this truly is the life :D
    Any way I finished platnuim was easy :3 now I'm working of Legend of Zelda: twilight princess and FMA: and the broken angel. Twilight princess is really hard! I have to play with a walkthrough on my labtop while carefuly reading every detail. Oh there I go ranting on about video games >_<
    So how r u? Do you have a yahoo mesenger? If you do then tell me ;)
    Tired...very very tired and then i have to get up early for college tomorrow again, other than that im good. How about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…