• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Croc butter, out of context, just sounds kind of.. weird.. Not that it doesn't sound weird in context either.
    Skwooks was touched by Skwooks' divine appendage, and thus incompetence was inherited by Skwooks for the rest of time.

Skwooks.
    definitely get a job

no surprise that Takaru is your favorite of the last ones I gave, considering there's a cross-over appeal to metal fans there
    trying to do a quick battle for the first time! to many rules! FC plese! mine is 2878 6848 3031 my friends codes is 2105 5907 1705
    Alright, a few more then.

Takaru - There Can Be Only None
    Funeral Diner - The Underdark
    City of Caterpillar - City of Caterpillar
    Hot Cross - Fair Trades and Farewells EP (Also, even though, I don't care about it, check out Cryonics, as well.)
    Kidcrash - Jokes

That should do you well for now.
    Alright, so right now, I've covered: Gospel's The Moon is a Dead World, Circle Takes the Square's As the Roots Undo, pg.99's Document #8, Off Minor's three albums (listen to all of them; there's still distribution for the last two LPs in Australia), and Jerome's Dream's Completed (compilation of everything they've done).

Before I recommend any more, just a simple question: what has stuck with you? Like which of the above bands do you like most, and what elements of each do you particularly enjoy about them?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…