• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I still see it as pretty unfair...and won't go any lower than a 3 to clone...for even gain....
    You're pretty wrong there. Diamond has access to rotom, as do pearl/platinum. As for the berries' rarity, they're rarer solely for the fact that they can't be duplicated/obtained in emerald, unlike masterballs, which are done too frequently. I'd be up for trading the raikou, but you'd need to give me something worth 5 or more...which for me would either be a movie celebi/2masterballs, or a smr jirachi and the celebi....
    naw...it'd actually make the deal imbalanced in gain. Lets treat each event as 3, berry as 2, common as 1, and other item as 1. You sent me 2 events, 1 common, and 3 items, making my gain 10. I sent you 2 events, and 2 rare berries, making it 10 for you too. Add a raikou, and even if I get it back your gain is 3 higher than mine....get it now?
    ?...I don't do anything wrong, and when I offer to make the deal balanced you whine...?....'mye is confused'
    Here's how I see it, the 2 events/3 masterballs for the 2 UT crowns was a fair deal...the rotom was an add on that made the trade slightly imbalanced. You can either take back the rotom, or stop whining....either way, I'd be happy with both sides...
    I think we misunderstood eachother...I was hoping to get the celebi, pichu, and arceus for all 3 crowns...since I could only get 2, I only traded 2....thought you understood....
    I had a different idea...trade me those things to my SS...then I'll trade you the beasts off my diamond...it'll save us time considering I was gonna put those on my SS anyways....
    They're both TRU Dragonites. o_O

I have a TRU Dragonite as it comes AT the event in my Platinum, and the TRU Dragonite EV'd into a special choice specs attacker on HG.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…