• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It'll be on Deviant Art just give me a second to upload it and then I'll give you the URL.

I found out two days ago T.T"
    ^^ Thanks and I can't wait to see how it'll turn out. If you want I drew a picture of my character and I could get it to you?
    btw mind if i use my own trainer sprite?

Oh My Gosh…That’s exactly how I pictured him! U r an awesome sprite artist :)

And the Thread is in the RPG Cafe it's titled "The Making of Pokémon Perspective Discussion Thread"
    Mehh, it'll go just fine. I think I'll wear a bright pink ninja suit. No one will notice.

That sucks =/

That really sucks =/
    It better. Otherwise I'm in trouble, lol.

Although I doubt a toothache normally lands you in the condition that I'm in, lol.
    Hmm... I think I can get one. Although, I could just get someone to carry me in in a shopping bag. I'd probably fit, lol.

Yea, it still hurts. Hopefully not for long, though.
    Actually, all costs considered, here's how it works out;

• Theoretical £128 / Month. However, this is closer to £96 as students miss a total of about 4 lessons a month. We'll call it 100 for simplicity's sake.

• 25% is paid to the School. That's £75 left.

• £50-70 is spent on medication. Averaged, that's 60. £15 left.

So, £15 left for me, which I have to use for general living, like buying food outside of School Meals and stuff. £15 = $22.81. So, I'm not actually making that much more than you.

Meh, it could have been, but I'm tougher than that.

^_^
    I actually teach guitar to earn money. I make anywhere between £120-130 from it a month given tat I teach four people at £8 a lesson, but I have a lot of expenses coming out of that. Since I teach in my School's facilities, I have to give them 25% and then I have to spend anywhere between £50-70 on medicine, so yea. Then, I have the costs of normal life, like food and stuff. The rest I save incase I should randomly need it, so yea.

I appreciate it, but there's no need to feel sympathy for me. I'll be fine. :)

No problem. Incidentally, happy Easter :)
    Yea, you are. God knows when I'll be getting mine, lol. Right now, I have pretty much no money.

Well, I was away last week because I was in hospital and I'm not better yet, even though they sent me home, so.

Btw, sorry about disappearing. I had stuff to do.
    Oh God, that sucks. Right now, I have...

1. Wantingeontowritemoreficsosis, which you also have.
    2. Wantingtogetsomemoremoneytobuysoulsilveroris, which hugely increases boredom levels.

Sucks, doesn't it? =/

The weird thing is that, by a strange co-incidence, I'm actually ill irl right now, lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…