• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Zephyr Flare

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I understand where you're going with this. I'll send out some invitations, then inform you!
    ~PK
    Ive decided to sprite my own reigon of pokemon, and I was thinking of letting some people join in if they want. I was told I needed permission to do this, so I came to you.
    I justs wanted to tell you that some-one in Fan Art has posted in the wrong section, and I was wondering if you could move it to where it belongs? (As in computers and Tech, I think) Sorry if it has already been done.
    Hey, if you read this messages could you mind telling me what the name of Sceptile's old Fan-Fic was? Possibly where I can find it also? A lot of old members are now "guests," and I can't really search for his old Fic... I kind of looked in the Completed Fic section but... yeah.

Good ay!

~Evanarios
    Same thing as balonga, but probably more American. Never had it myself - I'm not a fan of those meats you eat cold. I need a good hot meal, not something right out of the fridge. :/

~Psychic
    You forget, Sandra - my specialty is READING MINDS. I can predict everything and anything! Like right now you are eating a baloney and mustard sandwich and want more than anything to play Robot Unicorn Attack. They don't call me "Psychic" for nothing!

Note: "Psychic" only works 40% of the time and will almost always leave the opponent confused and with a strong urge to dance in the rain. "Psychic" is also a self-given name and really means nothing in the long-run.

There is no point to this VM.

~Psychic
    Haha it's fine, I PMed her first since she was online, then sent you one when she logged off in case you came on first ;D
    a yes ty :)

Little question: is it possible to have a second poll after the first finished? Or is that impossible (Since I wanted to ask who's the fav. char.)
    Ummm can you help me?

You see I got a Fanfic in the non-pokemon section. But I made a mistake, I made the poll a year lasting. Which is obviously a bit much, if I think 'bout it right now. Is there a way to change the end date of the poll?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…