• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    o_o @ your most recent VMs being all from bots
    You can find the winning entries on the Skiving Snackbox Contest page, at this link. The first place winner will receive a custom made wand donated by Wizard Wood Wands and 200 MyLeaky points. Well done to the winners and everyone else who entered!

vanessa bruno
    slendertone
    Listed here you can definitely find NFL jerseys for low priced fees. Just simply find your commodity clearance sell off in the area you actually; frequently all these stocks will be auctioned for the duration of off-seasons. Virtual stores will be a method although the approach may perhaps be a little something infuriating for yourself for the reason that there are plenty of web pages which will introduced you actually a further web-site and for that reason it will cost major time when roaming in some places for online. When all these jerseys are certainly preferred at this moment, lots of companies will be out there; hence make your mind up correctly. Initially dilemma concerns stitches with clothing; if you learn of discontinuous stitches and also you can find uncommon spacing regarding the cloth then an jacket will not be with excellent.

Car Extended Warranty
    masonic
    2006 JEEP WRANGLER TJ SPORT 4.0L 5 SPEED 4X4 COMES FULLY SAFETY AND MECHANICALLY INSPECTED ALSO COMES WITH 1 YEAR WARRANTY OPTIONS INCLUDE PS PB TILT STEERING AM/FM CD PLAYER ALLOY WHEELS EXCELLENT CONDITION INSIDE AND OUT.

bulk sms sending software
    image to canvas
    The Anthony Roll is the only known fully illustrated inventory of ships of the English navy in the Tudor period.

fire proof home safe for documents and valuables
    good service
    Chiropractor Cranbourne
    california insurance continuing education
    Amazon has this Microsoft 39310 Queue Laptop Backpack for $38.58, but you can get it for $19.99 at Tiger Direct today after instant savings. Shipping is $3.99. This Mircrosoft backpack features the Perfect Fit Wrap which adjusts to provide snug protection for laptops with 10" to 15.6" screens.
    * Animé Fans
    * Chat Member
    * Fan Artist
    * Fan Fic Writer
    * Gamers
    * Manga Fan
    * RPGer
    * Shippers
    * TCG Fan

brochure printing
    Capsiplex
    ...Woah. Sorry that "talk to you again soon" took almost five months. *cough*

Welly well well, how's life?

GPS Tracking System
    Dating Friends

detachable wheeled notebook case
    nutrisystem coupons

jaguar parts car
    home security cameras

braun 790cc
    saunas
    Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

small dog products
    Nannai
    Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

ok that's it.
    i am sick of your bs and your rubbish you stupid idiot.

george what is your problem? seriously what??

you are a filthy liar and you apparently think i am stupid enough to believe your idiotic mess that you keep spewing.
    i bet you knew all along it wasn't typhlogirl who PMed you, as evidenced by your shoddy vague replies. apparently you remembered the event well enough but not a single detail about it except that you could incriminate someone me/katya/every other single decent user could come to like better than you.

well not come to, we already do like her more because unlike you she isn't a flaming moron who needs to stop sucking so much **** and get out of this community.

i don't know what you think you're trying to do lying every single time i ask you something. i can't even remember how many occasions i've asked you "why did you do this" only for you to cry like a stupid pussy "NO EMPRESS ITA WASN'T AME! THOSE TRUCKING SQUIDS LIE". yes, it was you, you did do it, do you think i am mentally retarded and can't tell every single time you spew your dumb mess you are lying to my face?

seriously. when there's logs of you saying/ratting out someone because you are a cocksucking ballsniffing little idiot and 5+ people willing to confirm you said it, you said it. i am not going to believe your retarded hoe self over people i have been closer friends with for much longer than i have had the displeasure to know you. especially when there are many of them willing to say "yes, slowking did do this".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…