• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We were a bit...deranged...lol. Yeah, the hospital one was fun. I remember me and Erica were always caught between our two friends, Michelle and Michelle, because they were like, "this is our game, don't tell the other Michelle.".

Yeah, that would be fun. We do learn recorder in school though.

Oh...>.< I would too...sorry that happens...
    ^^ I have made a lot of crazy RPG stuff! One was a hospital sucking all the air out of the rooms at night. One was the Aboriginal one, one where we could turn into, like, steam and smoke and icicles and control water and fire and ice...then in grade two there was a complicated slavery plot I won't get in to. lol

That's my point too. Like, if you were a flute player, why not just go and play it? >.>

XD Mine gets enough. It's been restarting all the time.
    Well, it wasn't in real life but it wasn't a TV show either. lol My friends and I had the raziest role-playing ideas when we were younger...

It's like, that place where the radio plays the music that sounds like Arceus' battle. >.>

Merci. But I'm done now. It didn't take me an hour, I just didn't want to wake my computer.
    Yeah, that happened to me once. It was a really scary thing, though.

XD That may have helped when we hired a painter to pant over it. I'm going to eat dinner now.
    I can imagine...*shakes head as if to clear thoughts*. Yeah. There's one where you're completely mislead and thinks Paul's dead, but it's actually Dawn's father...they say you look for your mother in a partner (if you're a boy) but I've never heard looking for your father in a boy! XD

Ah. I remember doing that kind of stuff at school.

XP Not much. Drawing a random sunflower.
    Yeah. lol Thanks. ^^

It's pretty good, centers a bit too much around Ikarishipping if you ask me. I once felt like voicing May in one of the videos, but my voice is a bit too low...

So, what's up today?
    o_O I know. lol But you have to make yourself known first (per se, pop up everywhere like one certain person called tees2mai who dies when Donghae, her bias, is in the story. Even more if the pair is Eunhae. lol)

*sigh* Well, have you ever heard of "Lady Marmalade: Sweet Sweet Revenge"? That's one popular fic. It has like doujinshis and videos and oh...
    ^^ It still counts, right? XD

Well, it kinda depends on the place. I stopped by LiveJournal the other day to read some Suju fics (theyère not allowed of FF.Net and I didnèt wanna find any other forums) and I noticed something. They write comments with huge hearts and incoherent keyboard smashes and mostly love and compliments and stuff. Serebii, people like to use constructive criticsm. On FF.Net, they don't comment much at all.
    >.> You go, Sapph!

Yeah...I like your stories, anyway, but the thing that keeps me reading is usually watching for hints of romance. lol. I've gotten pretty good.
    Dragon...I can imagine lol. I now feel sorry for you (but hey, my mom and brother are dragons - I'm an ox...

It is! It just slips in, because no story is complete without it! lol. What are you good at then? It's fantasy, right?
    Hi, Sapph!
    Nothing, you? I might not be on for weeks, possibly months. Serebii is fading. :(
    I don't want to leave, but it seems fate has other plans.
    >.< Well, I'm sure it wll come out great whatever you do. ^^

Yeah...lol. It's EthanxLyra, the two main protagonists of HGSS?
    ok I'll try srry....Beware the chbi photo.... o.o'
    um......... nm well the girl I like doesnt like me back.....hard let down..... ouch......

and baseball season started again (YAY)..... the only team Im allowed on with my church idk principals scared of too many outsiders from the school. he says Im good but it wouldnt be fair. my church is... unique o.o' but I love it.

yikes ur in pain. I'll be around more dun worry :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…