• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nah I'm fine now, back to my old haPpy sunshine self :D
    there is a.... Secret place >_> but very secretive... I'll pm you later about it
    Does it really take long to reply? :( our precious degrassi is gone, along with all the fun games. Pretty sad I think.... Now it sucks
    i... i'm not feeling too good. Feeling depressed a lot. Though all about suicide for about a day then got over it but that little ping is still there. School's hell, friends suck, and serebii's uninteresting. I decided to join a teen anonymous website; said i needed to keep a journal or something... yeah riiiight. Been there done that blah blah blah.. the only thing keeping me sane is music; i owe my life to gaga and a fine frenzy.
    did you know that Teeth is the only song from the Fame Monster that has never been on the radio? :p
    Just expressing my love
    xD lmao she's such a loving mother! I watched the last season of the Bad Girls Club and it was good!
    i'm jealous of his shirt >.> i need one just like it. Yeah he was gay or he wants to be a girl.. the dad was the funniest part! xD you can't help but laugh
    thank you :]

:eek: check this out! **
    i feel bad for the kid... but he's a fellow moster soo.... ^-^

and Bad Romance is gonna be the most viewed youtube video ever soon, only a few 100,000 away. Bad Romance gets like 1,000,000 views a day.
    thank you! :D hehe no one has ruined anything yet, thank god. gotta try and edit my signature now!
    :O according to this website that sells lady gaga stuff, dance in the dark is gonna be a single!!
    I meant to say more...
    My dad's a painter and he usually works In Philly, maybe I can go to work with him or something?
    My friends little cousin loves Gaga, I was suprised when I found out that too!
    The name escapes me.. :3
    I don't think they're selling the tickets for philadelphia yet... And I checked the days she'd be here, school nights :I like my mom would let me go
    I wonder who that could be...? :) hehe... When Lady Gaga comes to Philly, I'mma get on a bus and just sit outside the Wachovia Center and wait for her... Well I hope for that :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…