• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Kakashi raped Rin, got herpes, killed Rin, his mom beated the crap out of him that's why he has scar, he set on adventures how to get rid of herpes, but he got gangraped by Amegakure ninjas and they all got herpes from him and then inplant their penises in his mouth so they don't have herpes and so he gest to pay, literraly Kakashi has his tongue replaced by **** and there are other **** heads hanging in there, and yes they do get ejeculated and they do have herpes, Kakashi all ****** off gets a mask so he doesn't get embarrased and so the gay clan doesn't recognize him, he sets on another journey how to control his uniquie thingies, now he is trained by DOGS, Dogs made him talk by pooping in his mouth 2girls1cup style and Kakashi could't take it anymore and learned it good way, he also had to learn how to sustain his pain of herpes and prevent erection so the ****s don't break the mask, was hard journey but he did get respect from dogs, because dogs have small brains, Chief Dog told Kakashi that he was ready and let the force be with him
    ----------
    Oh... Ok. I hoped you don't belive in RETARDED religion like Flying Spaghetti on Pokemon, I hope you just defend (Which is still VERY VERY BAD, but not AS bad) that nonsense... What is your religion BTW?
    ----------
    No, I don't believe in the Flying Spaghetti monster, because I am atheist. And you know what? Calling any other religion retarded is extremely ignorant. There is nothing that I hate more than people like you. As I said before: Just becaus you can only see what your religion tells you does not mean that any other are wrong or less credible.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you're Christian, or something similar, correct? Believing in a God that has never made any sort of appearance and stands back while people rape, pillage, murder etc. but is supposed to be all about good people blah, blah, blah is way less believable than there being a Flying Spaghetti Monster.

----------
    We ALL know that Flying Spaghetti is the most redicilous thing in the world, I can't belive people actually pray to Spaghetti with brown testicles
    ----------
    No I am not trolling and no, it's not that most ridiculous ting in the world. No more ridiculous than Christianity and yes people do pray to the FSM, just as some people's religion is that of the Jedi.
    Listen. I'm not spamming up the thread any more. Stop listening to syclone. You two are annoying everyone. Really, just stop, okay. I dont mean to minimod, because that pisses me off as much as the next guy, but look, the speculation thread is, as i have previously said, fun and a privilage. I don't want it getting revoked by two guys in a spam war, over something as stupid as pastafarianism. So please, ignore him. Syclone and Hydros are just trying to get a rise out of you, and you keep taking the bait. Please, for everyone's sake, just ignore them.
    Your team is not balanced as it has 3 flying types. Get rid of the other two and replace them with two different types.
    ...Okay, you got a LOT wrong.

----------
    Well looks like GameFreak/Nintendo are celebrating Confederate History Month with announcing "Pocket Monsters"
    ----------
    'Pocket Monsters' Is simply the Japanese name for pokemon. Pocket Monsters.

----------
    The names are confirmed to be changed to Dark and Light in US, thank God.
    ----------
    ...No they haven't. Wrong.

----------
    The Light type is also confirmed I see, perhaps they will replace Psychic will Light, and maybe remove electricity!?! Pikachu will be Psychic I guess...
    ----------
    Again, wrong. No Light-type has been confirmed. And why would Pikachu be psychic? There is a HUGE difference between lighting and psychic powers.

----------
    The third game will be called grAy because America is more populated then UK,
    ----------
    Yet again, wrong. No one knows what the third game will be called. There is speculation on it, but Nintendo has said nothing of the sort.

----------
    and the leaks SUCK!
    ----------
    Purely based on opinion. For example, I rather like them.
    ...Okay, you got a LOT wrong.

----------
    Well looks like GameFreak/Nintendo are celebrating Confederate History Month with announcing "Pocket Monsters"
    ----------
    'Pocket Monsters' Is simply the Japanese name for pokemon. Pocket Monsters.

----------
    The names are confirmed to be changed to Dark and Light in US, thank God.
    ----------
    ...No they haven't. Wrong.

----------
    The Light type is also confirmed I see, perhaps they will replace Psychic will Light, and maybe remove electricity!?! Pikachu will be Psychic I guess...
    ----------
    Again, wrong. No Light-type has been confirmed. And why would Pikachu be psychic? There is a HUGE difference between lighting and psychic powers.

----------
    The third game will be called grAy because America is more populated then UK,
    ----------
    Yet again, wrong. No one knows what the third game will be called. There is speculation on it, but Nintendo has said nothing of the sort.

----------
    and the leaks SUCK!
    ----------
    Purely based on opinion. For example, I rather like them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…