• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• haaaaya girl. don't you think it's time for someone to create another member ship thread? *____* IDK I JUST WANNA MAKE IT AGAIN. AND IT'S DEAD AND mnfdhjnfghjjkf.

we should have a brand new one for 2010 right. Can anyone even post on your's, cause it's been over 30 days since the last post. xD; LET ME KNOW HOW YOU FEEL KAY.
    well just watch the attitude ive just lost the guy i loved so really bad timing to be messing me around
    but i should not have sent that message for this i do apologise

maybe you could tell me why you seemed to attack me with messages did i do something wrong

Lol with **** like that on his site, no wonder his boyfriend dumped him. LMAO
    Hey, I have a Fanfic I PMed you. Could you approve of it? I've put up Fanfics on sites before without permission and gotten in trouble for it xP

-Mewtwo
    Hey, I have a Fanfic I PMed you. Could you approve of it? I've put up Fanfics on sites before without permission and gotten in trouble for it xP

-Mewtwo
    Haha! The visitors panel ruins the ninja acts for anyone. Even ninjas. Actually, ninjas wouldn't come up on the visitor panel XD Anywho, that's great :) I'm pretty good. Just trudging along with university work, playing games, and just life in general.
    Allo~ I noticed you dropped by my profile. Thanking you :3 XD Anywho, how are you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…