• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
GalladeRocks

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok. Well, Shadow has to go on, so tomorrow I guess I'll PM you the list. (Or at least tomorrow for me)
    Shadow found out about Microsoft Works Word Processor which works. I also have my old documents. So, once everything is together, I'll PM you the information. Hopefully the fic can start before 2011.
    I'm PM it to you after I make Season 13 Dub Title Thread(S.Suikun gave me permission).

I hate how school always gets in the way. Fortunately, it is almost over. Shadow & I have Mathe Assessments on May 5 & 6, 2010 from 8:15 am to 9:45 am Eastern Time AND THEN WE LEAVE AFTER!

Cool. My team is at LV 100. I've caught almost 200 in the National Dex, my score is almost 10000 and my time is almost 100 hours.
    I'm PM it to you after I make Season 13 Dub Title Thread(S.Suikun gave me permission).

I hate how school always gets in the way. Fortunately, it is almost over. Shadow & I have Mathe Assessments on May 5 & 6, 2010 from 8:15 am to 9:45 am Eastern Time AND THEN WE LEAVE AFTER!

Cool. My team is at LV 100. I've caught almost 200 in the National Dex, my score is almost 10000 and my time is almost 100 hours.
    Want me to PM you the Character List & Chapter List for my upcoming fic? I can't copy and paste because I have to enter a Product Key to be able to type, etc. but I can still view it. I will ask my parents to look at it eventually. They are aware of this. Two questions: What happened to your fics? How's HGSS?
    Wow! That's a lot of stuff for one day. Hey, did you hear about the 2010 Pokemon World Championships Series?
    That's ok. No need to rush talent. Also, guess what today is! (Hint: look art my usertitle)
    Maybe they made it so you have the option of having them follow you or not. I liked that too.
    Heh, cool. I'm looking forward to more info. It's funny how the games were revealed on my birthday.
    Which one might you get, Pokemon Black Version or Pokemon White Version? I'm getting Pokemon White Version and Shadow's getting Pokemon Black Version.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…