• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think I'm going to have to drop out of Heroes... -_-" I'm sorry it really kills me to say this, but I've got so much work I never have time to post.
    Haha.

I don't really know what to do with Thalia in the roleplay. I don't really want to do a whole bunch of posts about her just randomly fighting people. Do you think maybe she should get kidnapped and Reteka sees? She can save herself with her powers, but they can tell Reteka she's dead or something and that starts his turn for the dark side?
    ok ok ok so in this RPG of mine, its teh zombie apocolypse. But its just the beginning of it. A single group of survivors, are trying to not only stay alive, but find out whoever caused it.
    look at the last visitor message on my page Stabz..yea, I'm back, but not it's not legitamite... sorry bout that messup i did with ur rpg, your probably steamed at me now :S Anyways, to answer ur question, until I'm positive I can be online and not get in trouble too badly, no, I'm not in anything RPG related for the time being...ttyl, i guess!
    ok,

also may I note something? If you're working on a fanfic with PH, maybe you should make some more fights between the heroes in the fanfic. As the only real big fights have been:
    Heroes vs Grunts (Several)
    Em vs Saturn
    Em vs Reteka
    All (-Em) vs Reteka

Not that much.
    I like that. Sean doesn't.

For the beginning of he battle Sean will be using a bunch of new tricks, which Reteka will learn to predict as the battle progressess. Sean will leave the battle all depressed (Failure!) and Reteka will jut do evil stuff.

Also Reteka calls him coward, he learns brave bird. Works quite well.
    Give it to me.

Also they dislike eachother because:
    a. First time they met, Sean thought Reteka was evil and they fought.
    b. When Reteka uses his psychic powers with Topaz Sean is jealous.
    c. Sean is about to try and escape the battle, which Reteka will probably dislike.
    I think it should be Emerald. :)

Unless chapter three is the last one. If it is, maybe Thalia to finish it off? Nah, never mind. Just pick Em :p
    I can't remember if we ever thought of why Reteka goes bad, but I just had a random idea pop into my head.

He's going bad in the next chapter, correct? If not, totally ignore the next part :p

I was thinking perhaps Thalia could be "killed" in the battle with grunts, turning Reteka bad. Of course, Thalia would not die because I like her too much and... yeah :p

And I aim to please too. That's why I spend so much time on my sign-ups ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…