• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• General. You have to explain what the thread will be used for beyond "Moving the plot along and explaining this". And do it in PM.
    I need to drop out of the Leaders RPG, schools been hard in the past and I need more time to study. I regret having to leave RPGing though, sorry.
    Umm... cough cough so am I cough find someone else.

*eats, then throws up* WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU MADE IT WITH BUTTER. >_>

*Catches in advance*
    Of course you would. You don't mind, do you?

*eyes suspiciously* You aren't trying to kill me with these, are you? >_>

Meh. Good luck with that.
    Lol. Marshtomp everything. You should write a play. Then perform it. Then make it into a musical. Then make it into a film.

*wants cupcake*

Yea I did, what you gonna do about it biatch?
    I wouldn't say "evil" instead of "just plain odd". Maybe Alice in Wonderland is getting to everyone...

I tried spriting a really long time ago, but I guess art isn't really my department. Aw well... ^_^
    Sadly enough, I was actually thinking about making an insane leader. xP 'Course, it looks like we have some strange chars wandering about here and there, anyways...

Awesome sprite! It matches her amazingly well, actually. Thanks! Now if only I could make something like that... ^_^
    Well all I've really got is the end. Reteka will have painted the future and seen how the battle will end.

So Sean finally manages to pull off Brave Bird having discovered his ability to fly etc. Well as he's charging towards Reteka, Reteka uses Psychic and brings him crashing into the floor. He then pulls his sword out and goes to stab Sean but stops himself. From there he discards the sword and simply throws Sean away with Psychic.

Reteka will keep bringing up the fact that Sean's a coward during their battle.
    im aite...playing ss almost done just got my 18 badge last week and i stopped for a little bit to finish my new team...and just started battling again yesterday...and right now im only with my other clan 7ds in competitve threads...i was a member there before sp....good luck with you though. hopefully we get to battle sometime
    hey whats up? do you still have no wifi to battle? or you can only do shoddy...lol i still didnt download shoddy yet ever since back then when we wanted to battle
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…