• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Slightly over a week later, I'm playing Final Fantasy Ring of Fates and Emerald. Along with Pet Dragons 2 on Facebook. Really good game. Not like most RPG games, but more text based action, but training stats and raiding/defending/assisting. You should try it.
    Seems like it's a really busy time of year for everyone.

I'm soooo glad my morning class was canceled. I don't have to go in until 2:00 :)
    yes i went on neutral ground.... i think.

but you're never on anymore so i have to torture somebody and i guess you're the lucky one ^^;; :D
    jezus christ you have 666 postcount!

hey hey hey XD

i'm posting on here because it's not like we talk everyday or anything :p

ill ttyl ^^;; behave yourself okay :p... or try to i know it's hard not to behave.
    (I'll try 8D)

Storm: *surfacing* PFFFFAH!!!! Te hell was that?! You two bit twig throwing in the towel?!? Come back here and fight me!!!

Shadow: *sigh* why don't you try getting out of the water first?

Storm: .-. I CAN'T.... I can't swim D':
    Or do I?

Indeed.

Now you see my point.

Oh, it is.

Grenades are so inaccurate though.

Quite.

Hahaha.
    K, I'm horribly sad today :( My best friend is ****** off because I told her something that I should've kept to myself. Now she's typing reall short messages like:

Whatever
    Good for you
    **** you (Well, not really this one, but you get the idea)

Anyways, it is cool how you can type upside down :)
    Lies.

Laughing is the only option.

I agree a lot, it is kind of hard to not agree when all I say is indeed...

That's a lie and you know it.

Hmm, so many options.

Indeed.

It does seem he is really there, how very random...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…