• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pathfinder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Goke =]

About the restarting of the clans firstly how does it work? Do you just delete all the current posts and introduce new rules? Secondly I want to "liven up" Legacy's front Page a bit, would I be allowed to spread this over multiple pages as i have seen in other forums or must it all be kept on the first post? I'm talking maybe 4 posts here?
    And as my final question are Clan allowed to have their own trade threads anywhere? It would save spamming up the clan thread.
    yes i do ask alot, i'm one who wants to know as much as he can before he attemps to leap the valley, if ya get what i mean.
    and i'll be sure to have fun^_^. i assume you like tacos, yes?
    ok, i suppose i'll wait till after this saturday ot create it, that should give me plenty of time to study the rules very carefully, and think up of a cool name and such.
    ok, i have almost no idea what is meant by this from Erik Destler+:
    ----------
    Show respect. No flaming/trolling/et cetera.
    ----------
    just to clarify it, what exactly is flaming/trolling, etc.? i sorta have an idea, but i'd rather know exactly what they mean.

----------
    PBR Clans now belongs to DP Clans section. Please join them only if you have PBR. DP Clans and PBR Clans are diferentiated by thread's title, DP Clans' will remain the same, while PBR ones have "PBR" in any place of it. If you open one and forgot to make it PBR exclusive, PM any of DP Battles moderators (Volteon, Ellie, Erik Destler, Goketsu, BaldWombat).
    ----------
    what are PBR clans?
    and do you think if i get to learn enough, there would be a possibility of becoming a competitive clan? not so soon of course, i only know so much, but i am willing to learn in order to create a clan.
    hello, i'm mechanicaldragon as you can see. i'm sure that you know one of my friends closely, i think it was Bossk or TheBlueRabbit.
    anyways, i'm hoping for two things: to get to know someone of great respect such as yourself, and ask for your permission to sart my own competitive clan, i assure you i mean no harm in doing so.
    i've already asked ShiningMew, and he hasn't responded yet. i'm very eager to get this set up asap, so sorry if i'm a lttle impatient...
    the purpose of the competitive clan is so that i can help better educate those who do not know of EV-training, or would like to get into breeding. also, possible start a litttle fun thing where we create stories that myself and others can roleplay along to, wi-fi battling eachother and so forth. as well as a pretend poke-league that people can have fun challenging.
    i assure you i know exactly what i'm intending to start, and i hope that you will not mind letting me. i was referred to you by my friend, TheBlueRabbit, if i was to create my own clan. he told me to ask one of you, what admins(SPPF staff)? for your permission.
    oh hai! You're a mod, so i need to ask, is talking about RNG and calculated IVs illegal on the forums?
    OKAY!!! After a century I finally was able to reverse it, let me know if I can do anything else! :)
    Oh hi, I will totally fix it when the forums stop lagging :) It might take a few years (haha), but it will get done :)
    Goke <3

I'm good :)

I've finally been transferred to a job closer to my house :) (For the past few months I've been working away D:) so I'm able to get online more :]

I'm itching for a WiFi battle but I can't find my WiFi dongle ;-;

So, how has modlife been?
    I see thanks

I just mean is it okay if the owner of the clan doesn't have regular access to Wifi.

and also if for battling within the clan or tourment in the clan if both player have PBR would they be able to use PBR?

blame my parents for changing the router to one that the DS won't work on. though Wii work fine.

guess you can't have the best of both worlds lol
    hi um did you get my last PM yesterday?

sorry if I sound annoying just I had lag at the time so I don't know if it got to you
    I'm....
    I'm...

I'M A GOOFY GOOBER! *ROCK*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…