• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Atoyont.

I played Brawl when I went to my friends last weekend. We were playing as Snake (me) and C. Falcon (Azu). One time, Latias and Latios was released by my friend, but I used the Cypher to prevent being KOed. Then, I released two sets of Latias and Latios which effeciently killed my friend. Later that match, two Wobbuffet were released next to each other, and in a different match, we released two Snorlax. Later, we switched to where I was Wario and he was Marth. I must say, killing people with Wario-Man Bike is pretty fun, and there are times you can hop off of it in time.
    For sure. I've been haxed so many times that I can't remember any to tell you! I still haven't gotten the Gold for Single Lv. 100...

Really, you are at a point where graduation might not happen? I'm sorry to hear that BUT you've learned your lesson so things should be fine now eh? Fortunately, I learned that lesson in freshman year and have basically gone psycho-asian on all my classes since. :p Anyways, I hope it works out for you.
    Hey Atoyont, how are you doing? I hope you're doing well.

Currently, I have gone through Ice Path and I am trying to evolve a Dratini into Dragonair, so I can trade it for Dodrio (and yes, it is female).

Say, do you know how many whats you have approximately? I have 42,822 watts in Heart Gold right now. Today was a lazy day, so I barely mustered 10,000 (which is lazy for me because I walk a lot).

I hope that we are still cool and all.
    Going good. Excited about college. :p The last 2 weeks, I've probably spent more time at colleges than I have playing video games. I play Brawl only sparsely now, but I try to squeeze in a little Platinum Battle Factory before I go to bed every night (it's fun). Nope, I haven't gotten either of the Johto games yet. I will probably get them eventually, maybe play them over the summer or something haha.

How about you? Have you played HG/SS yet? And you're a high school senior as well, right? Whassup?
    Ooh Liechi, nice ^^ Yeah, I loved playing with it and attempting to figure out the mechanics haha XD I haven't been using it a lot lately, but I'm trying to patiently wait for the last course to be released T-T They're being too slow about it haha :p
    Serebii forgot to notify me of this message, but luckily I was looking for another VM Convo and found this. :D

I did not know about the lack of a VS Seeker. So that's a minor reason.

Mt. Coronet Top is indeed a good song. It never really catches my attention, however. :x Same thing with Sunyshore.

I lol'd.
    I think about 21 on the Lv50. Then a Yanma/Magmar combo appeared and I was ascrewed.

Indeed.

Oddly enough, HGSS/GSC are the only Pokemon games I honestly don't care about. HGSS was because of the fanbase, the fact I don't want to spend money on it, and ROMs of it load super slow on my laptop. GSC just bored me after experiencing the same old thing and beating it to 75%/100% so many times. It's like reverse nostalgia

Disagreeing on the new Pokemon thing. But hey, opinions, what can you do? :p

I will agree on the music thing though. Since most of the tracks aren't as easy to listen to as the HGSS ones, with the exception of the Battle Themes, Battle Hall, and Snowpoint City among others.
    Ohai.

I got my entire team paralyzed by Thunderbolt, fully paralyzed one-four times and swept by a Zapdos on Shoddy.

I promptly went back into competitive retirement.
    When you say apply EVs, do you mean "give them EVs" or "calculate EVs into the new level"?
    If it's the first, then no, Pokemon that are "beat" simply run away and do not add EVs :p If it's the second, then yes, all it does is up the level of your Pokemon and if you have them all applied already then work the Pokemon up to level 100 on the Pokewalker alone then it should be the same as doing it the longer way and battling to level 100 :p
    I must be more of a "spoil it for myself so I can see which one seems better" kind of person.

No big deal. Anyway, about those Pokemon you mention, I love Octillery, and I like Girafarig (though it is probably low ranked in my favorite Psychics list). I'm starting to like Ampharos because I started training a Mareep (now Flaaffy) in my Heart Gold.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…