• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lmaooo not really i had 2 freezes remeber you thawed out both on the same turn so hax gave you 2 more chances and what hax do you speak of i only got 1 critical on your machamp that didnt matter anyway i have 380 att with close combat no way you could survive plus stealth and spikes and you Disconected
    you i was really lucky with the sleeps and my heracros was scarfed as well with megahorn one of my fav pokes but good battle nontheless hope we get to battle again
    I don't think I was too bad. :)

Considering only four of my guys are EV trained, with the Alakazam not yet even having the desired moveset.

One thing did piss me off: You got the minimum wake-up times with Forretress and Scizor. With Forretress it didn't matter much, but against Scizor it could have made somewhat of a difference. Starmie could have taken him out, as well as your Heracross and probably whatever Pokemon you had left. But, you did have Scarfed Heatran, so that would've defeated it.
    Wanna battle? Be warned I have no experience as I've only battled 2 times before, and my team is meant to be fun lol. Just no ubers please.
    Wanna battle? Be warned I have no experience as I've only battled 2 times before, and my team is meant to be fun lol. Just no ubers please.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…