• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i guess we kinda gave up on the trade a month ago lol. the guy who wanted it wont respond either. ive been trying to get rng breeding down because i have an amazing beldum to breed from but i cannot figure out how to use it i thought youd know from breeding all those shinies like nothing!
    o wow it would do this lol....

woot it works

Sweet ty so much and im walking back in I hit a comm error for some reason lol >.<

gl with your breeding project
    Yep no rush thanks again ^.^ im really happy that ur able to do this for me thanks again

Take good care of meh daddy and feel free to make yourself a good charmander 2 so you got the egg moves I know your a ghost fan but dragons are kool 2 lol =)
    No biggie im not in a rush take your time on it I wont need him back for a bit lol so no rush and ya its me diamond again =) ill be in the wifi room
    I have all 3 tms ill attach tm 29 with my daddy here hehe and ill pass ya tm 30 and 86 with some karps after the my baby is made sound good?
    ya there egg moves crunch dragon dance and flare blitz it also has fire fangs but that wont work and ya ill check to see if I got any of those tms one sec
    Hello I have kinda a big request for you umm I have a male charlizard that I finally got some sweet moves for and I kinda need your help making him a shiny baby adamant male charmander with the nickname Reign let me know if you can help and name your price as of right now I do have a stock of most tms but I do have some rare candies not much but some >.>

Thanks and let me know
    To anyone awaiting a trade from me:

I will not be available to trade today (and possibly tomorrow).
    I'll contact you once I'm available for trades again.

~ Meluvia
    o whoa Ill actually give you 2 of them I seem to have a couple in my other game incase you need another one umm add my diamond fc again and im gonna add your fc unless I still have it and ill be rd to trade when you are
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…