• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I kinda did sorry :( i had a very long hiatus from both youtube and in here I just recently came back and I really don't know when I will be back in youtube but I am sorry :/
    So am I, believe me. :) Well, that makes two of us, doesn't it? You have them too? They ARE pretty annoying sometimes, but I understand that this place is very popular.
    Hiya! :)
    Yes, I'm pleased to say that it's been great here so far. Especially since people like you and Erin are around, which makes it even better!

Daijobu!
    Hello. I'm in the middle of a new period of relaxation while my mind refocuses itself. Fortunately, I was able to record yesterday's new Pokémon episode and get some new Pokémon to train. How about you? Are you doing well where you are at this moment?
    Between my current focus on Codename: Kids Next Door and my progress in Pokémon Pearl and Pokémon HeartGold, I find myself at something of a standstill for today. What do you think of this speculation regarding Pokémon Black and White?
    Aha. Well, if it helps, due to certain circumstances outside Pokémon, I never had a serious opportunity to play through Gold, Silver, and Crystal, which I like to consider the Johto games. Thus, HeartGold and SoulSilver will constitute the first attempt I remember to play through Johto... and yet, there may be certain other considerations I have still influencing my overall interest in this show, especially in the realm of politics. That may most likely be another story, but for now, perhaps I should eat my dinner. Would you like to discuss anything else you enjoy thinking of, such as television, once I come back?
    (chuckling warmly and alertly) I think I already guessed. My school has started its spring break, which may leave me to focus on a few other items of interest, in addition to HeartGold and SoulSilver. Do you have any areas you'd like to focus on once you acquire those games?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…