• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psychic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Psychic, the L and R buttons are mainly used for convenient box-swapping in the PC screen. They're not integral to the games in any way (unless you think you'll need to soft reset often), but they make using the PC slightly easier. And SoulSilver will certainly be worth the buy. I'd recommend Platinum even more strongly, but that's largely just preference.

I hope you can swing it with the pink one, if you decide to! =)
    You're right, I shouldn't have just assumed that I could do it... I edited it into a question. I feel bad now D:

I know exactly what you mean by bending it, the smaller the original image the more bent they get, so I am going to make the badges bigger by 300%, the paper makes the image 1/3 the original size, so they should be at the original size when they are shrunk :D

I never thought of just the scythe before, it must have turned out awesome!

How did you do the magnet by the way?
    Yeah he came on yesterday or the day before, good point though (I just VM Razor lol sorry). Anyways thanks, you are right we should wait for a little while longer.
    Um, hello! Sorry to bother you, but I sent you two PM's (one yesterday and the other a WHILE ago) but never got a reply back. Was I supposed to send it to somebody else, or is the whole Serebii problem affecting you too? Whatever the reason, I just wanted to tell you I haven't gotten any replies and that I'm trying to get two more stories and RPG's unerway.

Thank You! :D
    Hey Psychic, I need to ask you a question if it's okay. Me and a couple of the other members in Eevee Wars SU have been waiting for the OP to post however he hasn't been on for two weeks, probably wait a few more days but what would you suggest we do if he doesn't post? We wanted to get the RP underway (Someone suggested to ask a mod). Should we get someone to take over until he returns?

Reply soon, thanks in advance and sorry to be a bother.
    Oh, heh heh...didnt see that. I'm used to the forum set that required an admin or mod to delete posts...my bad.
    Being a Friend of Breezy has little to do with how Friendly you are but how many bows you do. You did one, so we're cool, brah.

Oh I'll get it on, jump on it, slap it, ride it, and tell it to make me breakfast afterward.
    Not even gonna try PMing back lol.

Thanks, doll. <3

And will do to the MSN thang, whenever I get on.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…