• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Raincheck please?

Sorry about that.

It's just, I've got a cold, and I'm tired and rah rah ah ah ah and I'm being such a sook atm.

lol yeah.

Try and catch me just a bit earlier. It's almost 11 PM here. :/

Maybe tomorrow? =D
    Raincheck please?

Sorry about that.

It's just, I've got a cold, and I'm tired and rah rah ah ah ah and I'm being such a sook atm.

lol yeah.

Maybe tomorrow? =D
    Raincheck please?

Sorry about that.

lol yeah.

Maybe tomorrow? =D
    Raincheck please?

Sorry about that.

lol yeah.

Maybe tomorrow? =D
    Sorry.
    I went offline for a spell there.

Uh I suppose I can. I'm online battling someone esle atm though.

And I kinda wanna go to bed. lol

It's almost 11 here. PM.
    sorry I havnt even worked on it. I've been meessing around on shoddy / elsewhere.
    I really dont know how to change my team. I have another team ready, but it sucks T^T
    maybe we can battle still
    Afraid I won't have wifi again till monday sorry. Plus it's my birthday weekend and I also have a bunch of mod stuff to do this weekend x).
    yea but idk any of those ppl in that wii game so it's kinda weird. i mean i'll like it but eventually i'll stop playing it. unlike mvc which i always played from time to time. i even got an emulator on my computer haha
    no yoUR a noob! haha

i dont want any other games though. im pretty much set. the only things i'd really like to have are marvel vs capcom 2 or 3 but 3 is coming out for 360 and ps3
    You'll probably get me though, beings most of my good stuffs are still on my Platinum. This team is just sort of thrown together.
    Hey now. Don't you dare get ****** off at me. ^_________^

And don't cho dare "i guess" me either.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…