• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's been a couple of months since we've spoken. And I'm starting to see that all of my other SPPF friends have left so I guess I'm going to permanently leave as well. You were a really great online friend to have. I really did enjoy talking to you. :) Baibai! Have a good life!
    Does this make up for my absence?
    I guess I should mention that I just don't like high school now because of the stress. But other than that, it's funfunfun :D... :)... :|... :( Yah?
    I do, I do, I really do. :[
    Ah Thanksgiving. So lovely. Next week, yah? Can't wait. :] High school was a weird thing to get used to at first tbh. Not just because of the fact that it was high school but because it was the first time I went to private school. Mix high school with religion, and uniforms, and rich *****es. Just the girls, not the guys. Went to an all girls school. Not fun. :( Hated the first year, was miserable there. I decided to stereotype everybody and think they all sucked. My fault, not theirs.
    Then we moved and I switched schools. I still go to an all girls school, but it's different. Idk, found friends who're more like me. Or I'm more like them? I miss my home, middle school, and all my old friends. And I would still choose my old house than where I live now. But I like the school better, yah? The end, yah?
    Thaaaaaanksgiving. Come sooner please. :[ Uuuuunnniiiiiiiiveeerrrssssiiiittttyyy. Come sooner please. :[ School is too much!
    yesyes please :] I realize I am giving you no conversation at this point but it's only because most of what I've heard about dorms is basically what popculture tells me. :( I need some body to give me the pros and cons to everything about living at school versus living at home.
    ah, that's so interesting! *____* Please tell me more, Dorm-dweller! Teach me of the ways of college living. :D
    I love the idea of being in Chicago. :eek: I'd probably do dorms for the first two years and then head off the a University apartment. I mean, that's the plan anyway. Who knows what's really going to happen?
    So what's dorm life like? Are there strict rules? How about somebody visiting? Breakfast/dinner situation? Social life?
    I wish I could dorm. ;___; So far, I've narrowed down my college choices as.... not being in the southwest. That leaves four other regions to go! *picks up college books*
    You know, you make college sound so depressing. And here I am, anxious to be a freshman. I really want to see what the whole dorming thing is about. Have you tried it? :eek:
    It is good to know that I am not on this STRESSEDVACATIONISLANDWHATEVERITIS alone, Brandon. To be honest, the only thing that gets me away from all this irl stuff is SPPF. Like, I'll try calling a friend and then we always end up back on: Did you do Mrs.___'s homework yet? Oh that lab was so hard. I applied for ____. Do you know when you'll take your SATS? And so on and so forth. All of this talk just makes me reminiscent of the simplicity of SPPF. I miss the fanfics, talking with you, and all the relationships I built here. Now, when I come back, I feel like it's a ghost town.
    Or maybe my time here is just over. :p
    why hello there brand new friend. My name is Lisa, or Pokewiz as I am known on this site.
    I am in my senior year of high school and even though all of the movies told me this is the year to have fun I've just been veryveryvery stressed. I have college apps and SATS to look forward to. Not fun. D:
    Hope your personalnonserebiilife is looking better than mine is currently, fellow SPPFer
    signed Pokewiz/Lisa
    You shouldn't feel awful! I should! I ditched SPPF for like a year! And how else would we have kept in contact except through this site. It's my fault I didn't try logging in for a while. :[ Forgive me for being a crappy friend?
    I.AM.SORRY! :( I moved to a different region, different state, different city. Had to adapt to new weather, new school, new friends. And drama. @____@ And oh yeah, my parents don't like me being on this site so I can't use it as much (at least not until I get my own computer). Before, when I came here a lot it was because I used to sneak around and use it (or just stop sneaking and use my cousin's laptop).But now that I've moved, I have no computer to go crazy on with serebii. But I is back, now? Sort of? :'(
    I miss you~ Th-this is the problem when I pick up activity. I b'aww over not being able to move on from all my friends here. :'<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…