• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah same here sadly ^^; Until grade 12

Well you were gone for a very serious reason. So they should let things slide a little for you
    I agree, you don't want to make the wrong impression. Our class never talked to anyone until the last semester XD... Your a great person to talk to =) So making friends should be easy for you
    Are you kidding? Your very social on here ^_^ although the internet is very different XD...

Having your own me space is nice , I agree
    I think it is ^^

I wish I can have my space, even though I have XD I guess its just not long enough *Sigh.. OH well.. Soon enough I will
    Yay ^^ XD

Well hey, we are just getting started to ^-^ This is a great convo, talking to you =)

Huzzah, home sweet home *Looks around .. Uh ... Uh.. Welcome home? XD
    Hey ^-^ Your a friend of mine =3 And I try to be there for em ^^

That reminds me, I may come back to DA soon..... SHHHHHH lol XD

He we sent a total of 2780 vm's o_O
    Oh my goodness Sky I am very very sorry to hear that >: You going to be ok?

Please pass my sympathy to the family...... >:
    Hehe of course it is important ^-^, I try to work keep it as simple as possible.

Yeah I am nearly the same way =\ . I keep holding and holding and holding it off, but when it comes to something else I try and get it done ASAP... lol XD
    I may start next week if I get anything moving...

Oh my :O, sounds really really good... I think I am going to wait another week to read it all =D I cant wait ^-^

Lol why do i keep moving everything a week? I just pulled a skiyomi XD
    I may start next week if I get anything moving...

Oh my :O, sounds really really good... I think I am going to wait another week to read it all =D I cant wait ^-^

Lol why do i keep moving everything a week? I just pulled a skiyomi XD
    Well, if things fall back into place and I get a huge momentum boost, then maybe perhaps I shall... But thank you for your support, your a good friend =3 -huggles-
    Oh yes, people are quite harshj these days, heck I even stopped doing my fun graphics to... People really closed me right up :/
    Is not just DA, it is the rather harsh comments I got on here (PM wise) , facebook, and heck even messenger, I just got sick and tired of it =\
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…