• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pathfinder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well unlike these chaps, i have no beef with most of the new rules. I like the leaderboard idea, in theory it will work only with a mere 2 week deadline i doubt wars will ever be finished. Anyway I do i pm the clan thread to you or do I just post it then you approve it.
    I agree with jahz. How do you figure that make us allowed in 1 clan will Bring us together? As far as I'm concerned, its ripping them apart. Some people function perfectly fine being under 2 clans. Some people even thought the 2 clan rule was ridiculous (Admittedly me to some extent). Clans will only get smaller and some will just cease to exist with the restrictions your putting on the members. I mean when the 10 popular clans are what they are, any new clan has a snowball's chance in hell to be a success. It's Madness. Please rethink on rule 7.
    Ok I'll get it up when i come back from school. And you better brace yourself because you are in for an essay of a rant! ;)
    Goke when and how can i post my clan again. Is it your birthday? If so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

On a worse note I need to have a rant at you for introducing the one clan rule, it will not work. once im done with my schoolwork today you better brace yourself coz im coming down like a storm, you've just basically executed my clan!
    care to inform me why you closed my clan thread?

edit: how do i resubmit the clan and do all the members stay or do I they to reapply?
    Oh and you should definately give me a taco cuz im the only one that wished you a happy "yay, i've spent another year on this miserable planet, so lets celebrate it" day. lol X3
    The way I figure, we have a love/hate relationship goin on :p so I figure why the hell not i'll sen ya a friend request lol. So you're the big two-zero now eh? Feels wierd officially bein outta the teens eh?
    just a quick question: what just happened at about two in the morning?(US time, i hate my country, i wanna live in japan...) whas that serebii.net being all fixed up "like you said", or do i still gotta wait till after saturday? i'm a little eager...sorry^_^
    Hey, Goketsu! Since we're opponents in the Tag-Team Tourney, I figured I'd go ahead and try and set up a time for us. I'd prefer that our time be Wednesday of next week or later, if you wouldn't mind. If you need it sooner then we can do that too. I'm free every night unless something comes up, but I doubt anything will.
    Invincible is a good read. The jokes at the start of each chapter are all from the Young Jedi Knight series, where Jacen spent most of his spare time trying to get Tenal Ka to laugh.
    Hey, I don't have xat or wifi until the weekend.

Can you tell me who my opponent is in the regileague open? Can you also tell me briefly what I have been missing on xat? xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…