• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• zapdos ut lax
    entei ut jolly
    sucine lv50 lonely
    raikou lv41 lv up with rare candy also earned some exp admant
    moltres ut gentle
    articuno ut lax
    latias lv 100 hardy atk225 def214 spatk277 spdef308 speed257 hp281
    arceus lv81 naive
    lataia is lv 100
    birds got ut and lv 100's
    dogs raikou and sucine touhed but not even leveled by 1 except raikou which got an rare candy. entei ut
    arceus has been touched by lv1
    ill tell u the naures later need to go
    u cn take 2 poke from the list below
    offers-ss groundon, legendary beasts, legendary birds,golems,lv1 palkia,dialga(also got ut lv70 versions),lake trio,creslia,lugia,latias,touched hall of origin arceus
    legend i want 1 of ur gamestop deoxys (want nature that boosts sp atk and dont affect speed)
    u can take at least 2 of the following depends what u choose i can even offer up to 3
    offers-ss groundon, legendary beasts, legendary birds,golems,lv1 palkia,dialga(also got ut lv70 versions),lake trio,creslia,lugia,latias
    p.s. i will give the hall of origin arceus as a gift (been leveled up by 1 level)
    mate i dont want my kyogre back and 'right u gave me the wrong 1 jus send it to my hg again' jus means u gave me the wrong friend code
    thanks 4 ur ruins alph stuff. i already knew it i did it with another arceus another guy traded me which was from hall of ?(forgot) i didnt like that one cuz its kind of half hacked u know what i mean
    p.s. good luck 4 catching raquaza if thats wat ur planning to do also i know u can activate ruins of alph event 2nd time with this other arceus=)
    r u on right now cuz im waiting 4 u to trade
    p.s. ill be on until 1am gmt and in case if u cant make it today how about 2morrow at 7pm or u pm telling me the time
    sure it ok
    details on kyogre
    ot KEVIN
    met at lv 50 embedded tower
    ut
    tell me ur time zone so its easier for organizing a trade my time zones gmt also tell me ur fc aswell

my HG FC- 1978 2677 5319
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…