• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ^_^

XD That's hysterical... and yeah...

That reminds me of this picture I saw that was labled "Virus Overload", but I read it as "Overlord" by accident and in the author's comments, it actually said that whoever saw it like that gets a cookie XD
    A genious girl detective person. It's really funny, but I haven't read enough to tell you much about it XD

8D always fun! I've been trying to get back into the swing of things after getting back from virginia. It's hard trying to catch up on some stuff I've missed ;;;OTL
    It's okay ^_^

Ooooo... My sisters just got me interested in this book called Emily The Strange. I haven't read all of it, but its really cool.

Anywho, on a different note, how have you been?
    Cool 8D

Books are fun ^_^ Right now I've been reading Diary or a Wimpy Kid. It's hilarious... Absolutely.
    Oh your quite welcome noob because I wouldn't expect someone as your self with the IQ of a pregnant chimpanzee to comprehend the way I talk.
    That's cool. ^_^

Mrs. Pollifax is a widow and senior citizen who decides one day to leave her comfortable apartment in New Brunswick, New Jersey and join the CIA. Through an initial misunderstanding, Mrs. Pollifax is given a simple courier assignment by Operations Chief, Mr. Carstairs, and her ensuing adventure leads her into to a career in espionage.(I stole the summary from something else, but it gets the point across 8D and it's amazing ^_^)
    What's your time zone then?

That's cool ^_^ my favorite series is the Mrs. Pollifax series by Dorothy Gilman.
    ^_^

Yep ^_^ with an underscore between the words. I'm pretty sure he's Masterverse because Cyber once said so and he had the link to pen and inkwell in his profile once.

No kidding.

That's good ^_^

Not really....
    Nice Avi ^_^

okay 8D

I've been great ^_^ just... have a lot of homework >< as usual.

How about you?
    I don't really care ^_^

8D xD Go ahead, It's all yours then.

*looks down at you...* eeehhhh.... you.... don't.... *Pulls you to your feet and nods* there... *walks off...*
    You can if you want... ^_^

XD we could to a story together if you want ^_^ and you could go and hassle the two admin... that usually does something ^_^ I was planning on doing so because I've invited a few more people and only the admin can let them in... but Cyber is REALLY hard to hold a conversation with sometimes because I don't feel like waltzing up and saying "GO TO THE FORUM", and he forgets to respond after a conversation gets started... much like me, but I only respond late because I'm busy ;A; And I don't have the guts to walk up to Masterverse(AKA Dylan Cypher) because I don't know him all that well... XP

I know!

^_^ Thanks.
    You can if you want... ^_^

XD we could to a story together if you want ^_^ and you could go and hassle the two admin... that usually does something ^_^ I was planning on doing so because I've invited a few more people and only the admin can let them in... but Cyber is REALLY hard to hold a conversation with sometimes because I don't feel like waltzing up and saying "GO TO THE FORUM", and he forgets to respond after a conversation gets started... much like me, but I only respond late because I'm busy ;A; And I don't have the guts to walk up to Masterverse(AKA Dylan Cypher) because I don't know him all that well... XP

I know!

^_^ Thanks.
    Thanks ^_^ It might take some time to get anything worth reading because the plot isn't finished ^_^

I'm not sure... speaking of which, I have been procrastinating about doing anything on Pen&Inkwell... I don't WANT it to die, but it's so hard to keep alive when the 2 admins don't ever come on ;A;

Sigh >_>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…