• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep yep. But I need a Physical Science course. Once that's done I'll have an Associates Degree - Hurray!
    There really isn't much out there tbh.

I see.

Oh, I can, it is what we old people do.

Oh really?

Well, I suppose that is good.

Indeed is better.

Batcave eh?
    I've still been to wilder. SSN Christmas Bash 06 says hai.

Oh, shush you, it never had charm. Ever.

Wow, you are incredibly bland.
    Yeah, I have three exams coming up soon. And then... a summer class! NOOOO!!!

XD Me and my fanfiction. Too bad I don't have much of a life beyond it.
    Shadow: *half asleep* I heard that you bast-zZZZZzzzzz

~~~

Storm: Yet... you have just been followed...
    I dunno, I can't be expected to do everything.

Normal is not fun?

Slightly.

I doubt that.

It would seem so.

Indeed.

I have no idea.
    Dude... if i bake some cookies and send them to you.... do you think they'd go stale that fast? then again if i tried to cook i'd burn the house down.... :/
    yo buddy, mind if i ask for a quick favor? i needs to know what all i need for a clan.
    (i want to start a casual one...)

you don't have to go write a whole list of stuff if your not up to it, but a link or telling me a better person to ask would help! =]
    and i'm sure SPPf staff ain't ot that kinda time, even if i know they're nice enough to.
    thx^^!
    I've been to much wilder parties in my time.

Hm.

I doubt it. It's curiosity-inducingness is going to remain unchanged.
    Haha, paparazzi. I usually hate attention. I was never popular to be exact, but I was fairly well known at school back when I was in elementary school and middle school and I had a few popular friends but I changed and became more reserved and just quieter. Not sure why, probably puberty or something. I always thought it was the other way around and you would become more social as you got older. Sometimes people think I'm Autistic or something because I rather not talk to people I don't know and I'm always off doing my work in private but I'm not, I just like doing things MY way and not someone else's way. I'm too damn stubborn :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…