• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That I can work on, though if you are planning on making it a milotic, you want it to have a nature that likes dry food.
    here's the thing. In Gen IV, it is not possible to breed a chansey with seismic toss. I have checked and rechecked and no pokemon in chansey's egg group can be made to pass it on chansey. I even checked websites with egg move calculators. So, sorry but it can't be done as far as I know. How about just a calm-natured chansey?
    Well my personal one is mild natured. I would be breeding it for you with my dittos. And no, the chansey's don't have seismic toss, though you could breed for it (i have three, one relaxed, one careful, one docile)
    I can offer tyrogues, omanyte, aerodactyl, spiritomb, feebas, cubone, larvitar, relicanth, beldum, golduck, chansey's, happiny, farfetch'd, hippopotas, etc. If you don't want any of these, tell me what kinds you want and we can work something out. Also, would the elekid/magby have magmarizer and electrizer? I am also interested in a swinub, slakoth, houndour, pinsir, zangoose, and starters.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…