• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Prince Amrod
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes. Definitely.

I just can't handle these battles, like, a week in advance. When I want to battle, I like battling at that instant lol.
    My schedule is so stacked right now (in life, that is), and I'm sorry for making you wait. I'll just take a forfeit. If the PVS tournament leader needs confirmation, just tell them to look here.
    Just wanted to let you know that a PVS tournament is signing up now in the tournament section. If you'd like to join, it will be interesting to have as many battlers as possible. Hope you can participate!
    EDIT: Oops. Somehow I missed the fact that you were already signed up.
    Hey Man, got any timid treeko's?

With leech seed >_>

Offering ralts with shadow sneak/will-o-wisp

Onix with Explosion

Lil hippo dude with slack off

or gligar with baton pass/agility
    Hello im new to the forums and fairly new to battling : ).

Looking for a evee with wish, (careful/sassy if possible)

Offering ralts with shadow sneak/will-o-wisp

Onix with Explosion

Lil hippo dude with slack off

or gligar with baton pass/agility

Msg me if your interested and if there is any nature your looking for.
    Are you sure?

I'm pretty sure that Clefairy can learn it through Emerald move tutor, so if you can, do that instead please. Thanks again.
    Hey, I read your sig, and I have a toughie for you to carry out. I can trade huge for it though.

Name: UT Cleffa
    Nature: Calm Preferably, but Sassy could work if that happens.
    Egg Moves: I don't want egg moves, but I want one with Sofboiled (and Seismic Toss if possible)
    It also needs to have the ability "Magic Guard".

I understand if you cannot meet the requirements, and I also understand if this takes a while to breed. I will offer to you if you are able to get that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…