• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can get you a Deoxys from Birth Island, a Mew from Faraway Island, and a Lugia and Ho-oh from Navel rock. I can soft reset them to get whichever nature you want. It will be UT, but not gamespot.
    Uh, ok. I'm new, so, I don't know what a ut Deoxys gamespot is. But I can get the Deoxys from Birth Island. I haven't gotten him yet though, so I can sr to get whatever nature you want. And I don't know what ivs are.
    I only got a naive one but it's met date is 23rd jan cos that was the date the guy I traded it off had set his ds to when he received it:) but you can just check everything here it is: ot-gamestp, Cherish ball, pokemon evnt, apparently had a fateful encounter at lvl 50, moveset-psycho boost, zap cannon, iron defense, extremespeed, and the item is nevermelt ice. I'd no-06218
    I've got like a few gamestop deoxys an I've also got the 10th anniversary entei raikou an suicune, their natures are : adamant, timid and bold :) also got an alamos and almia darkrai, got all the ticket events from
    gba games, like hooh lugia deoxys latios an latias :) also got wshmkr jirachi an a few mystry mews so yeh, I don't hav any more arceuses sorry mate :( but pm or visitor message me if you r interested with offers, I mean I am looking for like a lvl 100 adamant tyranitar which has max attack, dragon dance, earthquake, stone edge and crunch, just lookin for stuff like that reeally an leends tht I don't got, so yeh
    I've got like a few gamestop deoxys an I've also got the 10th anniversary entei raikou an suicune, their natures are : adamant, timid and bold :) also got an alamos and almia darkrai, got all the ticket events from
    gba games, like hooh lugia deoxys latios an latias :) also got wshmkr jirachi an a few mystry mews so yeh, I don't hav any more arceuses sorry mate :( but pm or visitor message me if you r interested with offers, I mean I am looking for like a lvl 100 adamant tyranitar which has max attack, dragon dance, earthquake, stone edge and crunch, just lookin for stuff like that reeally an leends tht I don't got, so yeh
    Yeah for sure. Also looking for bagon, dratini, lapras, magby/elekid (with respect evolution items). Other wants: attack-natured slakoth, regis. PM me with your requests and any other pokemon you have to offer. I also have tons of good items for trade, like TMs, stones, etc.
    sorry, I forgot I still had that in my sig; actually I don't need it anymore. if you have a legit arceus I'd be willing to part with a shiny charmander (legit, hatched), shiny feebas (legit hatched), nz jirachi, or eggmove pokemon (I'll take requests)
    Try the event at Shinto ruins, go to ruins of alph an go to the hoouse just to the left of the southern exit, trust me it will work
    Kk :) I've already sent you ma plat fc I think, so yeh here it is again just to be on the safe side: 2021 2530 7238
    Dude I'm in there an it ain't findin you so have ya got a platinum game? Cos it will pick you up then an also you can just trade me a really crappy pokemon For the arceus then
    Dude I'm in there an it ain't findin you so have ya got a platinum game? Cos it will pick you up then an also you can just trade me a really crappy pokemon or the arceus then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…