• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Meh, that's how I'd probably act. I don't let my friends place themselves in danger without need. So, I'm generally mean and grouchy when they try to do that.
    It's pretty cool, sounds like a Zanpaktou I almost created for a fanfic, lol. And "Dark Matter Burst" = Shadow Ball.
    Lol. i are out of date. i thought Ichigo finished him off. *kicks himself for skipping 200 chapters in the anime from before ichigo even started to save rukia right to the end of the turn back the pendulum arc on manga* >.<. I haven't even WATCHED the subs. I fail so badly. D:.
    When ichigo cut through Grimmjow's ultimate attack, and he kept listing stuff, it was heartfelt and i was thinking 3 thigns at that moment
    "WOO! KICK HIS *** ICHIGO!"
    "noooo!! DON'T DIE GRIMMJOW! T.T"
    "Is he gunna stop listing stuff soon...?"
    " OMG ULQUIORRA SHOULD POP OUT RIGHT NOW AND SCREAM SURPRISE! and blast ichigo with a cero xD"
    ok that was 4 things...lol.
    I think he's still alive, Nnoitra didn't finish him off, so he could still be alive.

"That's why you've gotta DIE!" Yeah, I practically have that whole battle memorized.
    No, she's just not posting in the club.
    Made Aizen look like a toddler. That thing was so strong. Getting tossed into a vat of acid would generally suck >.> Haha, mine too, ok. And here http://z10.invisionfree.com/Master_C_Forums/index.php?act=idx I'm the only one on atm, though XD
    That's ok, seriously. You can make it a different animal, like say a Lion?
    Well, I could give you the link to Master C forums, that has a chat box we could use.
    And lol, too overpowered. You should've seen my emotionally powered Zanpaktou. Made Ichigo look like a pansy XD
    Haha, it's fine. That's pretty much the only idea I came up with.

There's one problem though. My Zanpaktou has a Wolf spirit, and thus has a wolf name >.>
    Making matters worse, NL, Squad 3 Captain, has another Wolf spirit for her Zan. So you'll have to pick something else.

And yeah, that's a really cool banner. I like NL's Grimmjow banner better though.
    Haha, I'm the Captain of Squad 7, dude. I saw your sig, Leyniar made that? I'm pretty good friends with him too, oddly enough. And as for your Zan, what one did you go with, the Wolf Anthro? B/c you could have something similar to Wolverine (from X-Men) for you Shikai, you know, claws, feral nature, really f*cking hard to kill. Then go fully wolf-y for your Bankai.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…