• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Would you believe I almost forgot your user name? Oh god that is just messed up XD. Anyways just seeing how things are going =3
    lol :p Harder Har Har oh so funny XD well when ever you feel like a battle on diamond and pearl or soul silver and heart gold tell me and ill send you the fc and name
    your back! incase you dont remember me i was a gts gaurdian , thought itd be nice to talk again , odds are u dont remember me , no one does bbut yea glad i got wi fi again
    Yes it is. I decorated a jack-o'-lantern, carved a hearts, dyed pine tress, and hid green turkeys, while setting off fireworks. Isn't that thanksgiving?

L.F.D.
    really? i just checked my post statistics and my posts seemed allright with me, there is nothing there that can be qualified as spam, harrasment, flaming, and other things which this forum will not tolerate because if it was the case i would have received word about it from the moderators days ago.

maybe you should re-think your actions more carefully, wether speaking the truth or not you can give others a bad name if you say negative things about them in public.
    Same, it's been a few days...

OH otl, msn wise... Well yeah it has XD, although I am more, quieter online, cautious and got worse timing then before XD Just cause of what has happened on my end of the screen >_>; My 2 week disappearance didn't go too well, let's just say that =p
    Same, it's been a few days...

OH otl, msn wise... Well yeah it has XD, although I am more, quieter online, cautious and got worse timing then before XD Just cause of what has happened on my end of the screen >_>; My 2 week disappearance didn't go too well, let's just say that =p
    ----------
    Can you not be nuisance for once? Like, no disrespect or anything, but everytime someone says something you totally lay an egg and try to explode with some funny insult but it only makes you look like an idiot. ._____.
    ----------
    in case you didn't understand that situation it's an ongoing joke between me and clamps, he once posted a picture of himself at the nintendo discussionforum wearing an american clubnintendo exclusive mariohat which looked hilarious on him hence the mariohat joke. same goes for him asking me questions related to my DSi, i happen to have lots of Dsi-ware which clamps seem to find strange and no-life, he starts about it when he gets the chance.

imo you shouldn't think so negative about people you hardly spoke to, between the goofing going on between me and a few others i know i lead a social and helpful existance on this site.
    Oh shoot sorry I thought I replied =\

Well hopefully people can get rid of that funky msn virus or w/e =\ Its done a bit of damage
    Were you here when the first one happened?? Idr lol. That **** was sooooooooooo funny though oh my god I could not stop laughing haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…