• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, okay then. To me, that didn't seem to be the way it was implied in the rules. Maybe it was the fact that Sunshine Polls initialy skipped to the Champ that just threw me off. :p
    Hey, I was viewing the rules for the WSC (Voting and Polls in particular) and I'm a little confused with a couple of the rules. The rules for the Champion poll are as follows, as I'm sure you know...

* The Champion Poll will be for the top three artists of the week, and will run for 3 days.
    * There will a Champion Poll for every week with 6 or more contestants.
    * There will be no Champion Poll if there are only 5 or less entries, and the initial poll will run for the entire week.

...but don't rules 1 and 3 sort of contradict each other? Just being nitpicky since I've been stalking the polls for the past week or so.
    Well, I'm glad to hear you liked it. Your vote in particular means a lot to me, seeing as you run the WSC yourself and you found my pixel art to be good enough to vote for it. Thanks again!
    Hey, man, I just want to say thanks for voting for me in Sunshine Champion Polls! It's my first WSC and I worked hard on it so I'd love to win. So again, thanks!
    Thanks. Tree thing was just an example, as I couldn't really think of anything at the moment.

Man I hope strange hurries up. I want to battle so much.
    And one more question I've been toying around with. I haven't really noticed it in the battles I've read, but can you attack the environment to indirectly hit your opponent?

Like use cut on a bunch of trees to fall and trap the opponent?
    Oh oops, I'd never worked with this conversation interface thing before.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome to ASBL, and the help. If you hadn't have reminded me of the two lvl 2 rule, I would have never remembered, and that would not end up too well for me in battle.

EDIT- Also, I don't suppose you're a ref, by any chance? If so, and if you aren't too booked, could you ref my first round? I really want to battle, but no ref has taken the game. If you're busy I understand, but if not, I'd greatly greatly appreciate it.
    I reckon if I hadn't had uni I would have been okay, but lectures and homework take up major time XD Sorry, I'll make it up to you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…