• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Mawile412
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• got bored of this place. Oh I found this new site called Habbo. They have a forums there too, and I like it much better
    When 'Granny' died I gasped, & then I gasped again when it the book described how she died; It was really a new thing for me, as I've never reacted like that whilst reading a book. I love how much you feel for Chiyo/Sayuri, it's like you experience everything with them, which is incredible & really absorbing x]
    I'm on the bit where Sayuri & Mameha are just about to watch a Sumo match :3
    Have you watched the film?? I highly recommend it ;]

-'RKP'/Tobi-Kun
    I know, I love this book; I watched the film again yesterday, which is such a good representation of the book x]
    I'm about half-way through it right now, but after tonight I have to stop reading it because I have to read some books for my English Literature Exam -_-' Damn I hate 'Of Mice & Men' Grrrr, I was really into 'Memoirs of a Geisha' as well TT~TT
    Oh really, like what? I'm not saying that to be mean, just I am an excellent listener and can possibly lend you some advice.
    He's 12, and yeah. To me he makes his characters practically perfect, but with one minor flaw that he doesn't say anything about while RPing. And he suggests things no one else knows or is interested in, yet he keeps persisting -- practically forcing. *shakes head in disgust* But whatever. I talked to him about it three times firmly and to the point, but he never listened, so I'm not bothering anymore.

Oh, really? :( And I thought the Game section wouldn't change to the point it was disappointing. Sorry to hear.
    =3 Sure, I'd be happy to! ^^
    To me he's unreasonable and immature.

But, RPGs, yeah. I like them, though, it can get outta hand depending on the people you're playing with and/or the situation. Let's see, I've been in several Pokemon RPGs, all were fun, a type of Pokemon/singing RPG, it was interesting, a SSBB RPG, that didn't make sense and was boring, and a drama RPG, it was brief for me though. For some reason it wouldn't let me post.
    If you're interested, why not join the RPG club? There's plenty games and it can be fun. ^^
    And might I ask why, when I want to you say no, but when you asked me you expected me and practically begged me to battle you when I had some big things going on in my life. So feel free to explain your self?
    Yes I'll take this long :D
    Ok lets with that amazing picture you made me!! I love it!! Is okay if there no h I still like it!! And I swear don't think of suicide!! (WARNING: I'm going to start sounding like a religious freak) God gave you a gift which I think it was faith or life so by killing yourself is like returning it back to God.. O_O. And I know school and life is just shitty but I bet it going to get better!! I know serebii is really uninteresting. And oh my gosh when I saw Degrassi thread thingy locked I was like what the hell!! Why you ruining the game section :(.. The only good game there is "= game" :). Yeah right I hope it dies soon because is taken over by noobs.. But can't we have those games like in the RPG section? I'm really sorry for responding back soon enough is just that.. I'm too lazy to type and too busy.. :I
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…