• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    And whoever is playing Strange Journey, Tarukaja and Dekaja are your friends, try to get all of your sources with one of those abilities to help you later.
    ----------
    So true.
    I just started playing this yesterday, and goodness has Tarukaja gotten me out of some tight spots.
    Although, I feel like I am playing this game wrong for some reason. I am never satisfied with my fusions. x: Although, I have been more then fine in battle, I dunno.

*shot* Hi, I'm Zabi. And, as you can tell, I like SMT games. :V
    Haha, the guides recommended Trumpeter on Persona 4 for Ameno Sagiri...

That fight was depressingly easy. x: I wonder if they included Heat Riser and Debilitate on P3 FES...
    I never let Aki leave my team, that's for sure. I had the problem with Ken last playthrough because of double-Zio, and considering that at the time, Thor was my best Persona...

Pfft;; Oh man, Mara. I can't look at that guy the right way, I just... can't. Epic lulz for him being a really useful Persona, though! xD I'll make sure to get those Social Links, then.
    Junpei's okay, he gets a nice boost when he gets Trismegistus but I don't really like him. My personal Journey party: Mitsuru, Aigis, and Ken. Ken and Aki aren't amazing on the same team for the double Zio thing, but of those 3 that you used he's the only one with Media spells besides Minato, who should never play healer except in emergencies. Another thing too, try to max Strength, Siegfried when used with the correct moves is an awesome boss killer, like Yoshitsune from P4. Late game, your main boss killer should be Mara, especially since he destroys the last floor boss.
    Half of the damn sword requests are near-impossible to do for me. x__x

Hmm. Since Shinji won't be on my team after October, I don't know who to replace him with... I sorta want to kick Mitsuru off my team (I gave her a try this time), but I don't want to repeat my last playthrough's team (Ken, Koro and Aki). Who should I have? I'm thinking I'll keep Junpei...
    Well since I'll be on a New Game +, I can access Monad and grind until I hit Level 99. : D

She looks scary to fight, though! Do you have to complete absolutely every quest before you can fight her? Or is it just certain quests?
    First run on the FES version of The Journey. I transferred my old P3's data over so now I've got maxed out stats all ready for my nest playthrough. Next playthrough's gonna have all S.Links and quests. <:
    ;~; Best movie scene in what way? You liked him dying, or it was a kickass movie in general? I reckon the Thanatos one at the beginning was the best. 8D

LOL Elizabeth is so wierd. I cracked up so hard when she sung about Igor's long nose on The Answer. xD
    LOL Nice! xDD

I'm not gonna wind up getting that damn weapon for him before he dies. :'C Makes me sad.
    He's the best. I can't believe he nearly cries when you take him to the movies. <3 <3
    On The Journey, Yukari was pretty cool, and Aigis certainly wasn't... they switched on The Answer. I swear, Yukari had some serious PMS going on. D:

Oh man... nearly up to October 4th... ;~; All my favourite characters die...
    The main thing that annoyed me with The Answer was the lack of decent storyline until you hit past 25 hours of gameplay. 30+ hours, my *ss, I beat the game in 27 hours. >:I

Erebus was easy for me. I doubt I was overlevelled (I think I was Level 70?), but the fact that they made him immobile if you ATTACK him while charging is silly and too easy to get an advantage over him. Moonless Gown was a b*tch on The Journey, though, especially when you throw Ken on Heal/Support and he winds up killing himself. D:
    Hehe, wow! I've only played a little bit of Devil Survivor (got repetitive and frustrating), played through Persona 3 once on the normal game and beat The Answer recently with no struggle. I'm playing through FES' The Journey now and it's so much better! I've also beated Persona 4 once through, but since my best friend has it right now, I haven't had the chance to play through again yet. <:

One of my good friends on LiveJournal is screaming at me to get DDS. If I ever find it, I'm so totally getting it. : D
    W-wait...

I know that the Persona games use mythological terms, locations and creatures for pretty much 90% of the game, but that last sentence makes me think you play it...

Do you!? 8D It's so hard to find Persona-players anywhere!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…