• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gah, it looks like luck really doesn't like me.

I may have to resign from this club; my parents have received the results of my STAR tests, and they're angry about it (How DARE I get what the state expects me to get!).

Man, I never even got to race in a single tournament.
    I sent the VMs to the others who haven't responded to the cup, but I've PM'd the wizard of up instead of VM'd him, due to the fact he hasn't been on lately. Should have an answer from most of them soon, hopefully.
    Huh, according to DLR I should mention that I had some connection issues when I was trying to meet up with you guys.

I think I had such spectaculary bad timing that I tried to join your room in the exact moment you decided to close it.
    Er...

Sorry, but I can't actually find the social group or thread you're talking about.

Though it may be too late already...
    So, I see that you're hosting (or at least participating in) Mario kart Wii cups.

Despite the fact that it's far, far, far, far, FAR too late for me to ask, can I join?
    I'll be there as soon as possible, but it may take up to 45 minutes from the time of this message.
    hey, i got your message about the civilization cup, I should be able to make it, but there may be some last minute outing or meeting my parents will drag me to... so I should be able to make it...
    hey, i got your message about the civilization cup, I should be able to make it, but there may be some last minute outing or meeting my parents will drag me to... so I should be able to make it...
    Excuse me~ I approved the WarioWare club you made the other day though I do have some requests for this new club. Instead of working only with the D.I.Y game, you should allow others to discuss the rest of the WarioWare games so it's more things to talk about. Also that you should really limit the random discussion of Mario/Sonic since they have their own thing. ;P
    Sorry for disappearing at the very last second. A relative of ours got annoyed as we remembered about the cup, so at the last second, he decided to turn off the internet. Just came back up now.
    Thanks. ^^

Btw, what time is the deadline?
    If it's a long time from now, chances are we'd get moaned at, so could we come back near the deadline?
    I've PM'd those who have not of yet responded, Skull13. I've also sent the PM to you, so that you could confirm that the PM's were sent and contained the appropriate information.

Hopefully this will encourage a few more, if not everyone to respond.
    Sure, why not?

Heh. Wonder why.
    But in all seriousness, it has gotten a bit out of hand now. Hopefully things will change.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…