• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, sounds like you've had a lot to do. Its sort of the opposite with me, so I've been stuck at home for the past couple of days.

Anyway, I'll try to get a post up sometime soon.
    what if I just find one in the RPG? cuz if i keep changing the sign-up, it'll seem too random (i.e. Mako's fathers a fisherman, he has some kinda fishing line, he has his own ink poison, but wait! now he's on the baseball team and holds his bat in his school locker...) ...see what I mean.?

Also, I watched the anime and read some of the mangas, the story is pretty scary as far as any other ones I've seen. If you'd ever have a question about anything, I'm sure I could help!!! XP

Guess, I'll get on reposting the Sign Up again, see ya when I see ya! :D
    Well, with the fishing line thing, i was going to use it as a sort of weapon that ties people up and could decapitate them, like i would entangle the line onto them and tie it around a specific part, then Mako would pull really hard and the line would yank off a part part...that' what I was going for there. But if you want me to discard it thats fine.

Also what about the editing, do you want me to just say i have the line in my bag since it no longer will let me edit anything???
    I sent you a PM the other day...or was it yesterday?...Anyway, I just read over the feedback you gave me for my Sign-Up, but when I tried to edit it, I got that stupid 500 Error again...The PM was just what I was going to edit, but I don't think it got through to you, just check your inbox and tell me if anything is wrong with the new one, Thank You!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…