• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• PM is definitely your best bet, especially since I doubt you want everybody else reading it.

~Psychic
    Sorry, I simply don't always have the time to respond that quickly, especially not to a story on which you wanted feedback.

If you don't actually care for the feedback, that's fine, but I will have to ask that you provide me the material that you're claiming will make your fic rated R. I can't approve it until I see why you actually need such a high rating, so I can properly judge whatever amount of violence or profanity you wish to include.

~Psychic
    Cool

so about Gym Wars. Should I post the sign-up now and when it gets accepted, start RPing tomorrow? If I did then what exactly should I post?
    Joint story, huh? Sounds nice, but I've got lots of other writing projects around.

I love that Porygon one too :) It was one of those stories that even surprised me, but I stuck with the surprise.
    teehee, that's cool. Actually, I had already peeked in there to see what it was about. There's somebody else with costumed characters in a story. I don't recall the name of that story right off. And there's been at least two other attempts at ideas even closer to mine. Maybe three? And only one other bothered to talk to me. They didn't get further than about four stories, though, so here's hoping you have better luck with it!

It's fine by me. I didn't have time to fully read through them, but I might do that when I get some free time.
    Just so you know, I'm working on posting my Teen Titans fanfic. however, with the way I do it, its sorta written in like a screenplay script-like style, so I'm gonna have to write it as an actual fic before I post it, so that's gonna take a little more time.
    Lol i forgot to tell ya i guess XD I didnt have enough time, but i got bored so i opened another one XD
    I would discard it and go for a good bashing weapon.

As far as the editing is concerned I'm giving you permission to repost the new sign up as a new post just say at the beginning that we worked that out and I don't have a problem with it. Sorry for all the editing trouble.
    Sorry I did get your, PM and I tried to reply but I must not have gotten through to you. The message box periodically does that do me. I liked what you did with the history although the CAPS are still there, but it's not just a huge issue. I'm still not quite happy with weapon of choice, I feel like you might be getting too creative on me which isn't a bad thing, but I 'm just worried about your character not being well equipped. I just don't see how the fishing line thing would be useful. Try to stick with something simple since you already have the ink pen.
    I'll probably post one up either later today or tomorrow. I've been kinda slow on this, but hopefully I can get back into it after posting it.
    Well yes and no. I'm still adding chapters to it, but I have enough written where I can actually post it and show people
    Well although I haven't posted it yet, I have been writing it, but currently now, I've come to a halt. The good thing is that I have 22 and a half chapters written
    Hm I probably won't but if you think you can make it alot better etc then go ahead and do so:) You can PM the other members who posted their SU there and ask them to do there. Perhaps I will bring Raven's Signup over to yours. Good luck (Btw that was a yes:))
    Yes I'm sorry. One of my greatest faults is i can be quite confrontational and arguementative and its not something im proud of. It would be good to put this behind us :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…