• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Pandafoxygirl!
    Thanks for leaving a message / review for me =) But I don't think there's a rule for not reviewing or updating a shipping fic that hasn't had a post for more than a month. That might be a rule for other threads in other other sections of the forum, but it isn't for shipping fics.
    I have been working on the next chapter, but unfortunately, time has been rather... fleeting. I hope I can get up the next chapter by summer time (Sorry for the long wait! ><) But I promise I'll try to write a good quality chapter asap! =)

Thanks again for reading! =)
    Hi Pandafoxygirl,

Haha, I wasn't offended at all. Quite the contrary. It is my first fanfic and I really needed all of those comments. I will strive to follow up on those great suggestions. Also, I love talkative people, even though I'm not quite one myself. :) I will definitely come to you with any questions. :]

-Rawr?!
    lol....same here....but my internet is getting slow because im sharing internet with the neighbourghs (sorry dont know how to spell that)and its getting terribly slow....sometimes i feel like banging my pc..:(
    do you share internet with someone?
    you are lucky...
    i started school this monday (4th of january)
    and PLX I BEG YOU to continue your story....T^T
    Thanks!

I need to outline the story. I think if I had a decent outline to go by then I could probably organize it all a bit better.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…