• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Also, I could prolly get a shiny sableye. Maybe not myself, but with all the shinys I have for trade I'm sure someone would give me one...
    Something's screwed up on Serebii...I've tried to send you an answer for like a half hour...Sableye isn''t a swarmer, but I looked it up and caught you one.
    Shiny wants, everything on this list MUST be legit AND shiny people:
    When I say uncloned, nature, iv's and ut do not matter as long as it's below level 90ish. And for uncloned I prefer you to be the original trainer.
    More wants added!
    Any Distant land shinys except togetic
    Level 1 Dialga
    Shiny registeel and regirock (Can be cloned, have regice)
    Uncloned latias and latios
    Uncloned mewtwo
    Uncloned untouched lugia and ho-oh *Have both uncloned but they're level 100 so I can't ev them*
    Suicune with 27 - 31 SPATK and speed nature does not matter. I already have the bold caught by Bryan from Distant land. Want one with better IV's.
    Dog collection stuff:
    Uncloned Johto suicune
    Kanto suicune (Due to confusion, want the FireRed suicune in shiny not distant land)
    Kanto entei (Same as above suicune)
    Kanto raikou since mine is hacked (Same as suicune)
    Uncloned raikou (any)
    Uncloned suicune (any)
    HG/SS Entei, Raikou, ho-oh, and lugia Japanese
    I'm not looking for anything else at the moment. I no longer require nicknames. I'm trying to start a collection of Safari Zone shinys.

Safari zone shiny wants:
    These can be cloned.
    Scyther
    Hoothoot
    Mareep
    Azurill
    Houndour
    These must be from the Safari zone!

Non shiny wants:
    Modest or mild zapdos with 31's in SPATK and speed (Can be cloned, please no bold nature) This is a priority
    Mews of the following natures: Hardy, Lonely, Relaxed, Hasty, Rash, Have the rest of the natures.
    Timid or modest suicune with above 27 in SPATK and Speed
    You know I get tired of being asked 'what do you want for...?' or saying 'I got...' why not make a list? I have an ev'd level 100 kyogre.
    I dunno for ho-oh...I do have a Hoenn one in Japanese I'm 99% sure is legit but he's level 100 and not ev'd in any way sadly, and one of the suckiest (in my opinion) natures out there; lax. Also, yes I have several celebi but there's no legit way to my knowledge to get a shiny one.
    I have a level 70 one but unsure on it's legitness...it's from Hoenn but it's name/trainer are english and I don't think that the event in Hoenn can be obtained in english any way but through hacking? I also have a slightly touched at level 72 Japanese from Kanto...again unsure on legitness as I dunno if you can get ho-oh legally in FR/LG.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…