• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Whoops. I meant to actually VM you about it. From now on I'm going to get rid of the PM List and instead VM people that I know read and post reviews most of the time :)
    It sure feels like a lot XD The questions go up in points, so the first question is worth 2 points, the next is worth 4, the next is worth 6...and on Germany/Russia papers the final question is worth 8 points. But on the USA paper, the last question is worth 10 points and you have to write a full two pages on basically everything you've done about America T_T

We had lots of snow in February, which was weird for everyone XD and one summer there were some crazy floods. I live in the UK, and the weather's always being random like that.
    Yeah, I guess so. One paper on Russia and one paper on Germany with two sections for each, for 2 hours. Then one bigger paper on USA for 1 hour 20 minutes, with the last questions being 10 mark ones. We don't have any 20 mark questions :O good luck for Thursday~

Woo, snow in winter would be great :D sounds like ideal season weather if we ever got that lucky XD
    Oh, unlucky. I'll have to actually remember to revise, especially for History. There's so much you have to learn for USA, Germany and Russia :O

Haha, I'm the opposite. I love when it snows, but probably because we normally never get any snow where I live. It mostly rains XD
    Yeah, I'm not really worrying too much about about my GCSEs. I only have to go into school when I have an exam so it's not so bad. I can't wait for summer either :D I just hope it's not too hot~
    I'm doing alright :3 I've got exams for the next six weeks or so though XD revising is a pain. How are you?
    Lol I promise to spill all of my feelings about the new game if I end up importing it :p

Eh, not really. I expect them though, there just aren't any I'm really hoping for. Plus I think it's exciting to find out about them instead of hoping for certain ones and not getting them.
    I want to go for White too, haha. I think Black will be popular because to most people, Black = darkness, darkness = cool ><

I don't really care for version exclusives though. I don't think it's ever mattered to me since I always end up buying both versions at some point. I also imported HeartGold and later bought SoulSilver when it was released here, so I might do that again. My parents owe me a birthday present still, and I think I can wait until Black and White are released >3
    Yeah, these aren't my favorites either, but if their evolutions are cool I might like them more than the Kanto ones, which are my favorites. But evolutions aside, I'm picking Tsutarja no matter what. Even if I don't like it's evolutions I'll pick it and just not evolve it :p

I still don't know which game I'm getting. Depends on the mascots. For Diamond and Pearl I only picked Diamond because I thought Dialga was cool and Palkia was stupid. But I regret that because I feel bad for Pearl since I never play it. So for this time I might pick the opposite game :p
    Tsutaja ftw :3 I absolutely love it, and the fact that it's a snake is eve more amazing.

What about you? What's you opinion on the starters? Pokabu is my second choice, and as for Mijumaru I don't think I'd ever pick it :< I don't like it at all, so it'll depend on what it's evolutions are.
    Most likely not :/ School got in the way, and I just lost too much interest to bring it back in the summer.
    Well, I was doing well with Noctowl using Confusion, but dang it twice Chuck used Hyper Potion. >.> Also, Focus Punch suddenly slaughtered the birdie. D: Luckily when I hit Poliwrath with Confusion again, he got confused. XD

The ending I thought was actually good, but yeah needs some kind of closure and also the ending could have been more portrayed in a serious manner. Can't wait to see what you got, though. :3
    Haha, Chuck? Oh gawds, beware of his Poliwrath. D: Flaffy should do fine, though.
    That's cool. Yeah, I have been taking it slow too. Everyone else is in Kanto already while I'm still in Johto. XD

No, haven't gotten to the Elite Four yet. I'm training my Pokemon for a while. Dragonair I want to evolve it to Dragonite and Gloom and Vulpix I'm having them learning all the attacks and then I'll use the stones to evolve them. Also I want to train my Feraligator too to get prepare for Karen and Lance (Crunch and Ice Fang should do it hopefully XD ).
    Hey, Araleon! Haha, I thought everyone is done revising their entries for that contest. Then again, this is the time where the other continents are getting the games now. XD

But anyways, that's cool you're rewriting it. And sure, I'll look at it again. Let me know when you post it! ^^

PS- Did you play HG/SS yet? Oh gawds, the Kimono Girls are tough this time! The Umbreon almost slaughtered me. D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…