• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• of course, (s.i.e) used nuke!

ah, heal block, *checks main site* "foe is not able to restore HP in 5 turns"
    -->FOE<--- IS NOT ABLE TO RESTORE HP IN 5 TURNS.

your werewolf still died from an overdose of elixir blitzy, as you can see i used the item as an offensive weapon against the undead which is your werewolf, i didn't heal myself with it.

my werewolf can't regenerate for 5 turns though, make your best move>:3
    what's a better way to kill a dark undead demon'ish creature then with the mother of all HP replenishers.

no, it's a decapitated skinned bear that was tossed in the river and by the looks of it at least 2 days dead. poor bear was a victim of hunters that are more interested in fur rugs and displayed heads then the actual need of food for survival.

my werewolve lives, try again:)
    The thread stays open, and I inflict damage to my own ego proportional to the amount of replies appearing after my supposedly-closing post.
    That match was totally cool! I thought all was lost when you knocked out my Umbreon! That Critical Hit was so well-placed I had to pick my jaw up off of the floor!

I enjoyed that match a whole lot! I'm gonna have to pay more attention to the Accuracy of my moves, though. My Zen Headbutt could have done so much more if it had actually hit more often, after all.
    Hmm...how about the Platinum team? I'm not really worried about levels, though, because as long as we choose "Level 100" then--happy day!--all our Pokemon get set to level 100 for that match. (I choose that option because I have widely varying levels of Pokemon I use. It's better for them to be equal.)

Should I look for you maybe...late morning your time to early afternoon your time?
    that was me when i had a little role in dragonball, pretty neat huh?
    he was my host for several years untill he got aids from bulma.

nowadays i go to the bloodbank for my daily nutrition, i got some in the fridge if you are thirsty:
    i was already dead, i died in a plane crash also known as the bijlmer disaster, now i can turn myself into any white object i like. for example:

cool that means yours was "accedently" buried alive *looks innocent* i'm afraid his spirit has gone to a better place while his body has become WORMFOOD!!!

I've got an interesting request BlitzBlast. Would you like to Pokemon battle over Wi-Fi tomorrow (Saturday)? If you want to, I'm not gonna worry about legit hacks; feel free to use them! (I'm also not worried about losing, either. I can take a loss or ten.) Please let me know!
    no, the purple flying dog was asking if you like to have some chocolate, there is a difference.

do you like chocolate?

Because:

1. You're one of the smarter Serebii users here
    2. You're not converted to the HARMONY, yet
    3. I'm pretty sure you've played Rock Band, though I could be wrong thus asking for the wrong person
    Is it true that Rock Band can only allow songs that have all 4 of these: Guitar, Bass, Drums, and Mic? I've never played the games myself, but I assume that it has that kind of rule. The reason why I'm asking this is because I ticked off a lot guys at the Robot Unicorn Attack thread when I said it's impossible to add the song of the game "Always" in Rock Band as it only has Mic solo when it should have all 4.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…